Custom Car Chronicle

Willie Wilde, 50 Fords, and me

Home Forums CCC Forum Willie Wilde, 50 Fords, and me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Cousin Eric
    Participant

Hi gang!
    Thought this would be a good place to start sharing my construction photos of my 50 Ford sedan. I purchased the car from a friend of mine as the Ford has been sitting almost 10yrs. It does have a 302 with an AOD that was not hooked up at the time but that was soon to change. last photo is first drive around the block.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cousin Eric
    Participant

whoops photo files too big will be back with the continuation in a bit

Cousin Eric
    Participant

Having been lucky enough to live right down the road from Willie and the fact we did my 46 Ford 15+ yrs ago it was only natural that he do the work on this ole girl. The following photos are just a small portion of pics I took. There will be no narration in these as I only get 10 pics per post.

Cousin Eric
    Participant

Cousin Eric
    Participant

Cousin Eric
    Participant

Cousin Eric
    Participant

Cousin Eric
    Participant

Cousin Eric
    Participant

Cousin Eric
    Participant

Heres the part of the story that kinda sucks…Willie at 81, just wasn’t able to finish this job, even with my help it just became too much. So, I took the car home and contacted another buddy of mine, Chuck Burns in Sanford Fla. and she went to his shop. here is how she is shaping up.

Cousin Eric
    Participant

This will of course continue and I hope you guys like seeing what we are doing.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

I love it Eric. Thanks for sharing it here on the CCC Forum.

I love the profile of the roof. Real dramatical early 1950’s style chop. Willie did very well. To bad he could not do the finishing work on the car. But he sure got the lines on it right.

Rik

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Renaud Zed Legardez
    Participant

damn, that shoebox was really a rusted pos with a nice paint !!! Willie did a really good job saving the old lady, and the chop is superb! thanks for sharing 😉

Richard Toonkel
    Participant

Great stuff. Thanks for sharing.
    Slim

Looks great, Eric!

www.kustomsillustrated.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.