Custom Car Chronicle

who is going to CCR?

Home Forums CCC Forum who is going to CCR?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mike sutton
    Participant

just wondering what members on here are planning to go to custom car revival in indy next week. seems each year after i get home i find someone else on here was there. would like to make it a point to meet the guys i talk to on here all year long. and for any body undecided about going i would strongly suggest it!

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Wish I could be there… One show that is high on my list of shows to go to… hopefully next year.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

mike sutton
    Participant

would love to see you there rik, it would be great to finally meet in person. already hearing cars will be showing up on wednesday! really is an excellent show.

We will be there. We are driving up this thursday with Kurt McCormick. Dr. Dave and other friends will be meeting us there. Hope to get to meet you and hang out next year Rik!

Bert Gustafsson
    Participant

Had a great experience last year but can’t make it this year. Maybe next year. Looking forward to see pics from the show.

mark wojcik
    Participant

I’ve been wanting to go since the first one! Work schedule and not having a super reliable car to go with is stopping me. But this year, my friend Kenny, who I started building his 54 Plymouth, and have taught him enough for him to continue building, is trying real hard to make it. Look for him and check out his car! Light blue, and bare metal, chopped, 53 Lincoln rear bumper and tail lights, scooped quarters, Packard grill ( in the works), and frenched headlights.

David
    Participant

I’ll be there. Can’t wait!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.