Custom Car Chronicle

The Sam Barris 1950 Buick Restored AGAIN!

Home Forums CCC Forum The Sam Barris 1950 Buick Restored AGAIN!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

From Manns Restorations.

Today, Wayne got the 1950 Buick Barris custom back down on the ground. He said he may need to fine tune the ride height a bit, but it’s already looking good. I think we’re all getting anxious to see this one finished.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

The Sam Barris Buick is getting closer and closer.
    Interior has been installed. All the windows and trim are done… Even the Barris Crest has been added.
    And she is looking soo fine…

Torchie
    Participant

Just stunning!!!!

Torchie

David
    Participant

Was up in St Louis a couple weeks ago and got to visit with Kurt. The car is right on the cusp of being finished. He plans on having it at the CCR in Indy this year. Going to be great to see it back on the road. The commitment Kurt has had to this project to go all the way back through it and have it look just like it did when it went in (except fresher of course) is amazing. As the early pics show, pretty much the entire inner structure had to be completely cut out, fabricated and replaced. Incredible dedication to see these cars saved.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

From Manns Restauration.

Wheel alignment

James D
    Participant

I hope they can get it together to have this parked next to Sam Barris Mercury at some point.

KingKustoms
    Participant

Sam’s Buick looks incredible….what an amazing job on the restoration. I looked up original pictures to see if it originally had Goodyears on it, but it’s hard to tell. The Firestones look great. I would really love to see this kustom in person one day!!!

Robert A. Radcliffe III
    King Kustoms

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Hood and hubcaps added… WOW… she looks amazing.

James D
    Participant

That´s so cool.

Torchie
    Participant

Still my favorite Sam Barris car. I like it better then his Merc. And I like that a lot 🙂

Glad to know that it is in the hands of someone that has the where-with-all to give it the treatment it deserves.

Thank you Kurt.

Torchie

Tinwolf
    Participant

Incredible , restored and all shiny , I love it , finally the icon its all back together !! Thanks to Manns Restoration and Kurt McCormik for the monumental effort in restoring the Sam Barris Buick , we can once again enjoy the top of the line golden era custom car !

Wolf

Can you imagine driving that beauty sixty years ago..?  WOW!  Thanks to Kurt and the folks a Manns for saving her (again).

Dave

Jus' creepin' along..

Bickford
    Participant

It’s so beautiful!! I can’t wait till I can see it in person. Need it to come to the west coast at some point!

KingKustoms
    Participant

Unbelievable….Sam’s Buick looks wonderful!

Robert A. Radcliffe III
    King Kustoms

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 98 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.