Custom Car Chronicle

Thanks

Home Forums CCC Forum Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

for adding me on here,  I’m in the middle of a build on a 37 Packard coupe,  lots of good stuff on here,  looks like a good place to be

Quentin Hall
    Participant

It is a GREAT PLACE TO BE.
    Welcome aboard. Looking forward to see what you’ve got and where you want to go.
    The sky is the limit.
    I’m very partial to Packard builds.

Tinwolf
    Participant

Dont know why your text is crossed over but welcome on to CCC , a lifeline for kustom car nuts like me , building a -37 Packard I take it your following the Bellos Kustoms chopping a -37 Packard 3w …https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AInqfyqr0wk

bellos 37P

Wolf

Tony
    Participant

I want to see an update on that car!

Larry Pointer
    Participant

Yes, welcome to our twilight zone, Steve.  A real space with shared passions in custom car building, across this old Globe.  Experience and encouragement always available.  Cynicism left to other places.  Good natured humor always part of the mutual support.  Welcome.

Steve
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Have no idea why the text is crossed out.   I did watch the bellos video.  Allot of talent there,  although I did it different then him.  I don’t have aall that equipment, but do have 50 yyears in the body business and a few chopped tops over the years. I did it the old way. I’m not big on build threads,  don’t have time but I’ll post a picture from time to time.  Appreciate all the information on here.  Ill throw in I’m looking for  41 olds bumpers  for the car.</p>
    Thanks steve

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.