Custom Car Chronicle

SHOW REPORT First Annual Custom and Kustom show Sweden

Home Forums CCC Forum SHOW REPORT First Annual Custom and Kustom show Sweden

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Harry Bakker photos…

Raven Eliza Hector Vandenabeele photos

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

patsyngene
    Participant

THANKS FOR SHARING PICTURES. LOOKS GREAT FOR A FIRST ANNUAL SHOW, COULDN’T REALLY MAKE IT UP TO SWEDEN CAME BACK FROM THE NOSTALGIA NATIONALS IN THE U.K.ON WEDNESSDAY NIGHT BESIDE DIDN’T FINISHED THE CAR YET BUT MAYBE NEXT YEAR…LOOKS LIKE WORTH THE TRIP FROM HOLLAND.(WILL ASK THE DUTCH THAT HAVE BEEN THERE).

Bert Gustafsson
    Participant

Even though the weather forecast was a disaster it turned out to be a very nice weekend with great people and a good selection of fine looking customs from all eras. Just seeing Palles new fantastic Zephyr was worth the trip. So, thanks to Wolf and his team for pulling off this great event and I sure hope there will be a new Customs & Kustoms 2017, preferably with some nice swedish summer weather.

CadillacRob86
    Participant

Could somebody tell me the make year and model of the cars on the first page that are pictures 2, 3 and 4th from the bottom

I think the white ones are 40 ford coupes but I dont know what that flat black convertible is….Chevy?

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Could somebody tell me the make year and model of the cars on the first page that are pictures 2, 3 and 4th from the bottom

I think the white ones are 40 ford coupes but I dont know what that flat black convertible is….Chevy?

The White one is Tomas Alcen’s 1939 Mercury coupe.

And the black one is Bert Gustafsson’s 1940 Buick Convertible with white padded top and Packard grille

CadillacRob86
    Participant

Ahh ok the grill was making me second guess. Thanks Rik!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.