Custom Car Chronicle

Saltwater Custom

Home Forums CCC Forum Saltwater Custom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Curt Iseli
    Participant

I just stumbled on these photos that I took a couple years ago and thought they were kind of neat. I don’t know anything about the car. I saw it on a back road in a little town on the eastern shore. It looked like somebody did a fair amount of work to it before the coastal air gave it a beat down decades ago. You can draw your own conclusions as to the restyling of it. I just thought it was interesting.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Interesting… I don’t think I have ever seen it before.

I looked at the first photo and that hmm… interesting does not look too bad styling wise. The rust made the side look much more blended.
    But then I opened the front 3/4 photo and noticed the way the Lincoln rear portion was glued to the front of the car and they never seam to realize the two parts would not fit.

Love these home build customs… Would have been nice if it would ave been stored inside. That sure is a LOT of rust.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Jeff Neppl
    Participant

Very cool pictures Curt, thanks for posting. Always good to see, I wish I was looking at em on a bigger screen than this damn phone.

Justin Kudolla
    Participant

I really like it, somebody put a lot of work into that one! I think I almost like seeing stuff like this better than the really famous stuff we’ve all seen so many times before. Although I love all of the classics, things like this are so interesting and fresh, and make you wonder just what the story is behind them. Thanks for taking the time to put those photos up. I love it!

Trend Books Custom Cars Annuals
    www.trendcustomcars.com

Justin Kudolla
    Participant

Does anyone know whatever happened to this one?

Trend Books Custom Cars Annuals
    www.trendcustomcars.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.