Custom Car Chronicle

Sacramento Autorama 2014 Custom Cars

Home Forums CCC Forum Sacramento Autorama 2014 Custom Cars

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Well its this time of the year again… Sacramento Autorama Show-Time.
    Sacramento always brings a nice selections of the best and new custom cars from all over the US.

I will add photos from other photographers to this post. Photos I find on Facebook and other sites. Please feel free to ad your ow photos or photos from others you have not seen here. Please give photo credit where you can.

Marcus Edell took these photos at set-up day.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

More from Marcus Edell

Jeff Neppl
    Participant

Marcus Edells truck rules ! I love that thing ,from the old van era and still has original custom paint.

The customs are looking real nice. Is that beige light brown caddy the same one that was at GNRS about 3 years ago. It was at santa marina also.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

There are two light Brown Cadillacs at the Sacramento show as far as I can tell. One, at the Lucky 7 Customs line up, which is I think the one that was at the GNRS three years ago and also in Sacramento in 2009. And then the one on the red carpet which is a new built which is debuting at the Sacramento Show. John Aiello was involved in the last one…

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Some more photo. This time some great shots from CustomMike.

And this is what CustomMike said about the Caddy on his Facebook.
    “These guys worked tirelessly the last few weeks to finish these and get them to Sac. But look at the profile of this car. By far my favorite custom right now. All body mods by John Aiello including the chop. Every panel stretched to fill the gaps, Tail lights sunk 1.5 inches. Fenders/hood all peaked and you will have to see the interior for yourself. I shot it, but Couldn’t do it justice so Im not posting them yet – Johnny”

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Impala 59 shared these snapshots on the HAMB.

Jeff Neppl
    Participant

Great shots thanks for posting the updated pics. That caddy looks real nice but looks very similar to the other one even though they are different years. I wanted to see the newly built cad to check out competition for my uncles …. whos is almost finished. πŸ™‚

Nice lookin selection of cars , I like the Hollywood flipper truck.

Ian Gibbons
    Participant

Thanks Rik! I was looking forward to seeing what was going to be at the show this weekend. The Caddy is pretty cool. Seems like green is the new maroon for customs cars lately πŸ˜€

Jeff Neppl
    Participant

Looking forward to seeing Pats 53 cad, built by South End kustom.

Jeff Neppl
    Participant

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ ^^^ the new maroon… I like that.Just made my morning so far.

Ian Gibbons
    Participant

Glad I could help Jeff πŸ˜€

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Paul Kelly from Australia made the trip to California for the Sacramento show and took these snapshot. He will be taking more photos for us later this weekend.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Paul Kelly from Australia made the trip to California for the Sacramento show and took these snapshot. He will be taking more photos for us later this weekend.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

KIRK Jones from Dirtyhero.com shared these nice photos on the HAMB.

Ron Lago
    Participant

Thanks Rik…wish I could be there………….
    Regards
    Ron Lago Sacto…1961-1981

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.