Custom Car Chronicle

Random Custom Car Photos

Home Forums CCC Forum Random Custom Car Photos

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,511 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Jani Huhtamäki photos…

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Just can’t beat seeing customs on the move..  Nice pics Jani!

Dave

Jus' creepin' along..

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Very nicely restyled ’57 Ford from Sweden.

The ’57 Custom Ford had it’s premiere yesterday at a show in sweden. Owner / builder Lennart Zachrisson.

(photos by Fuzzydice.se, Krantzjackan, Hasse Anderson, Janne Svanberg)

Sweden-57-Ford-02

Sweden-57-Ford-01

Fuzzydice-se-57-Ford-01

Krantzjackan-57-Ford-01

Sweden-57-Ford-Hasse Anderson-03

Sweden-57-Ford-Hasse Anderson-01

Sweden-57-Ford-Hasse Anderson-02

Sweden-57-Ford-Janne Svanberg-01

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

A few more (detail) photos of Lennart Zachrisson‘s ’57 Ford.

(Stefan Sigfridsson photos)

Paul(hombres ruin)
    Participant

Kustoms in motion is always a great sight

Respect tradition

Tom Nielsen
    Participant

Lennart’s spectacular 1957 Ford from Sweden has great design and attention to detail.  The work on it looks flawless and the paint with that beautiful white interior really go together well.  It is an awesome looking full custom!

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Tom BranchStreetIsNeat” shared these 70’s pictures on his page.

Ron Brooks ’40 Chevy

Sectioned Lincoln Coupe

Joe Figueroa’s Mercury in primer, on cragars!

There were a few old kustoms still lingering around in the ’70s. Here’s an old Barris kustom, the Tom Hocker ’40 Ford.

Dave Mathison’s chopped ’35 Roadster at an early L.A. Roadsters Father’s Day Show at the Great Western Exhibit Center.

Pete Chapouris’ Chevy hardtop among the attendees of an Early Times picnic at the Compton Rod & Gun Club.

Chopped, sectioned, panel painted, full fendered 34 5W… and check out the diamond tuck roof insert & running boards!

Joe Mac’s deuce roadster. I’ve seen this car in ’40s dry lakes pics, cool to see that it was still on the road in the ’70s. 
    It is now a hiboy with a deuce shell.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Good friend Paul Kelly from Australia created this Hudson Custom many years ago. The owner had it shipped to the US and is doing a road trip with it visiting several Custom Car events this summer.

Photos by Chris Conant‎ taken in Kingman AZ.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

VooDoo Larry shared these photos

Very rare Ford Vedette coupé made into a full Custom.

Needs gloss paint and chrome bumpers… but very nice otherwise.

Tony
    Participant

Familiar wit the Hudson, the owner is a regular around town.

James D
    Participant

I saw some other pics of that Vedette, but these are much better. Cool car, just need a little finishing off.

These are such an odd mix. The front is obvious, but the back window and the decklid look like a direct lift from a 46 Ford, but without the rear fenders.

Renaud Zed Legardez
    Participant

I saw some other pics of that Vedette, but these are much better. Cool car, just need a little finishing off. These are such an odd mix. The front is obvious, but the back window and the decklid look like a direct lift from a 46 Ford, but without the rear fenders.

This is all original uglyness from the factory, James. and in stock form those vedette coupĂ© have a big ugly bubble roof like the 39-40 Mercury too!! anyway, there are rare and overpriced. this one have been started in the 80’s when they were not so expensive.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Scotty Gosson shared some neat photos he got from his friend Jim Strom.

The indoor photos are possibly taken at the 1958 Oakland Roadster Show, the drag race photos are most likely taken at the Lodi Drag Strip.

James D
    Participant

I saw some other pics of that Vedette, but these are much better. Cool car, just need a little finishing off. These are such an odd mix. The front is obvious, but the back window and the decklid look like a direct lift from a 46 Ford, but without the rear fenders.

This is all original uglyness from the factory, James. and in stock form those vedette coupé have a big ugly bubble roof like the 39-40 Mercury too!! anyway, there are rare and overpriced. this one have been started in the 80’s when they were not so expensive.

Hey Zed! How are all your projects? You should share some photos here.

Well i agree about the Vedette. I saw a coupe for sale near Paris last year online. Too much money for a very rusty car. And nobody wants to pay 25000 for a nice car to cut up. Also i figured it´s a good way to destroy the value of the car. Also it´s probably worth very little  in England, because nobody knows what the hell a Vedette is and you can´t find any parts for it! I think it´s better to start with a four door…

vendome_aaaavendome_aaaa1

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Oh James…. that Vedette looks totally awesome. Can you do me one favor. Can you drop the rear just a little, so that it will have a slight speed boat stance. I know I can do it, but with your original Photoshop file it will be easier to do. Man.. somebody needs to build that one. You nailed it on the long fender skirts… What bumpers did you use?

Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,511 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.