Custom Car Chronicle

Random Custom Car Photos

Home Forums CCC Forum Random Custom Car Photos

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,511 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Doc, my buddy’s ’65 Caddy has a gorgeous metallic green which in real life resembles closely the colour in Tom’s photo of the Hirohata.. A nice shade of green! Dave

Thanks for the tip Dave! I’ll hunt up ’65 Caddy colors and see what comes up. Sounds like a nice place to start.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Steel Wheel Collection…

From an ebay auction…

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Jimmy Thegnt shared this very cool picture

“Dads custom for Sam Cooke “the Jaybyrd” painted by Larry WATSON ….White tuck and roll by “Boney”… check out Dads inventory ….couple of Mercedes Benz gull wings there…
    Circa 1966.”

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

One Pass Waterblade slide of Don Varner’s custom 1956 Ford F100 pick up enjoying a Kodak moment at the infamous bonneville saltflats.

Dave Tartaglia
    Participant

I remember liking this truck when I first a B&W photo in a 1956? Rod & Custom. I looks terrific in color – the bronze works well with wooden bed. And Varner’s striping and flames are still unique.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Al Twitchell’s 1952 Ford R&C Cover Car… More on Al’s beautiful Wagon on the CCC-Main-Site.

Larry Fedoruk shared this great photo showing a few of BC Hot Rods and Customs.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

The Rodder’s Journal shared these “outtakes” of their latest Rodder’s Journal magazine.

Jim Walker‘s beautiful collection of cars is features in RJ issue #77 and apparently Jim also has a collection of old Custom Car photos from which this beautiful ’36 Ford Convertible with chopped padded top, sunken headlights, chrome plated grille sides, DeSoto bumpers and flipper hubcaps on black wall tires comes from. Looks to be an 1940’s photo… beautiful.

They also shared this Steve Coonan photo of Jim’s Mildly Restyled Mercury.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Mats-Henrik Hansen from Norway cane across this neat old ’40 Ford Custom surviver on his US travel in the summer of 2017.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Bill Cunha 1955 Chevy from Gardena, Ca with a paint-job by Joe Anderson from the Claude Troudt Collection.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Beautiful picture of Terry Holloway’s 1957 Plymouth shared by Russ from 46 to 64.

More on Terry’s Watson painted Plymouth can be seen in the CCC-Article we did some time ago.

Holloway-Russ-stilo1971-web

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Kustoms by Brewer…

Photos by Joey Taz Henschen

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Nice mild Custom with rare Cal Custom grille center section. Photos by Tom Matthew.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

1957 Chevy done just right…

Atle Eriksen
    Participant

I was scavenging the net for a nice late 40s style custom to accompany my 29 Flathead Roadster (partially Project) and came across this Nice 48 Ford. Buildt, and owned since the 90s, by Massachusetts resident Tony “Flash” Dovers of   Mag-Neto Magazine “Fame”  A real Nice guy to deal with. We agreed on a price and its now resideing in my garage here in Norway.24739940_10156032921734571_1238947790_o

48 Ford348 Ford1

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Very nice Atle, looking forward to see it on my future Scandinavia Car Show trips.

Trent Sherrill took this beautiful photo of Kurt McCormick’s HerbOgden Buick.

Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 1,511 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.