Custom Car Chronicle

Random Custom Car Photos

Home Forums CCC Forum Random Custom Car Photos

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,511 total)
  • Author

Those inverted grills in the roll pan.. Clever, very clever!! Ā And I have always liked a candy pagan gold, with white upholstery, chrome steelies and pinner whites – yummy!

Dave

Jus' creepin' along..

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Anthony white came across this photo of George Beluscsak’s old 1950 Mercury. The one that was bright yellow with a yellow fuzzy interior making a huge impact and me, and many others in the 1980’s It now lives in Japan. Painted maroon.. The photo was taken by RoadGypsiesMelbourne in Japan.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Andy Loizou from London, UK bough this sectioned Shoebox in the US, and it has just arrived in the UK. Its an old build, but without much info.. so far. Body work has done professionally all gas and hammer welded. Plan is to do a complete rebuild as an mid ’50’s Custom. Looking forward to see progress on it.

If any of you recognize the car, or know more about its history, please let us know.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Tony Devey’s beautiful ride is almost done… And looking GOOD

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Tom Davison takes some mighty fine photos.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Billy Sakata took these photos at the Shifters 25th Anniversary (Sept, 30 – 2017)

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

A few more from Billy.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

John D’Agostino took some photos at this weekends Pittsburg outdoor Car Show.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

More from John D’Agostino

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Salt Lake City around 1948.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Very nicely done and unfinished Olds Four Door.

I can see it with all the chrome and window trim done, perhaps a 52 DeSoto grille sitting deep inside the grille opening.. stainless rings around the headlights, hubcaps… no lake pipes, and a good rub on that dark green paint…
    Beautiful lines on this one.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Jamie Coutureā€Ž has been looking for more information on a ’36 Ford Roadster his Grandfather used to own in the 1950’s.

He just posted this on his facebook page. Love it when more info on these cars is found.

“So last night my mind was blown. I never knew the origin of my grandfathers roadster. I was always told it came from out west but as I’m doing some research last night looking through the Second ever Joe Kizis show flyer I stumble across this picture of his roadster! This is 1952 which makes it one of the earlier CT Hot Rods, the photograph next to it is in September of ’59 in front of my grandparents house shortly after my aunt was born and shortly before the car was sold. Time to do some more research and fill in the blanks! I wish my grandfather was still here to see this! Gonna track down some of his buddies from back in the day and see if they can help me out!”

Bert Gustafsson
    Participant

Never thought that 55 Chevy tail lights could be such a nice custom touch. I really like the look of both the Olds Rik posted earlier and this Ford that was posted on FB a few days ago, especially with Lee type lenses added.

FB_IMG_1507654596401

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Those ’55 Chevy taillight sure look nice on that Ford Bert.. as you say, who would have thought.

Bill Watkins shared a photo of Gene Winfield doing his magic Fade Paint on a Mercury.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Jamie Coutureā€Ž shared these in the New England Hot Rod and Kustom Historical Society on facebook.

“Here’s a couple shots of John North’s ’36 Sedan! John’s more well known for his ’57 Ford the “White Pearl” which ended up with none other than Gene Pitney the “Rockville Rocket” !”

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,511 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.