Custom Car Chronicle

Random Custom Car Photos

Home Forums CCC Forum Random Custom Car Photos

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,511 total)
  • Author
    Tinwolf
    Participant

Case study House no.22 by Pierre Koenig has been grinding on my mind for years , John Lautner houses are “out of this world” , living in it could be a different story but they look fantastic , then there is theĀ Eichler houses … dreams dreams .

Case study House no.22

Sorry for hogging the thread , the practical aspect of having a allĀ glass garage is coming to mind , UV ray , drying up and bleaching the car , cleaning the windows ,Ā LOL , but a fun idea !

Wolf

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Custom curved side window frames created by Robbie Azevedo for Steve Pierce’s 1940 Buick.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Not a Custom… but very inspirational for sure.

1945 Lincoln Capri. Bob Gregory designed. William Schmidt did front end.

Bert Gustafsson
    Participant

Huge car, and not so far off from the design that made it to production.

49LincTownSedan

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Shared by Jamie Couture at the New England Hot Rod and Kustom Historical Society facebook page. “This ’41 Ford Convertible belonged to Ray Whitney President of the Road Gents CC out of Wallingford Connecticut. The car ran a 3” drop axle up front and the frame was Z ironed in the rear. It was nosed,decked and all the seams were filled. The headlights were frenched and a ’48 Cadillac grill was reworked in favor of the stock one. Dig that Carson top! The hopped up flathead was good for 110 mph! This photo was taken at the ’58 Rod and Custom Worlds Fair in Springfield Mass.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

J Marciano Carrillo shared this great picture on his Instagram.

“Original pic taken from ken Imus, aka “mr x” of work he did, before the top was covered. At hall or Carson top. It’s hard to say, because he worked at both places!”

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Butch Fairchild shared this interesting fleetline on his Facebook.

David
    Participant

Wow!! Is that ever pretty!!!!

Tony
    Participant

Mmm, that’s nice.

Nice chop and over all flow but not so fond of the front wheel opening but hey…. thatĀ“s only my oppinion.

Tony
    Participant

thatĀ“s only my oppinion.

…and I agree.

I agree – nice flow! Ā Stock fender openings on an (American model) Pontiac Streamliner..?

Dave

Jus' creepin' along..

Tony
    Participant

No.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Jeff Ludwig in progress Shoebox.

Mats Olsson
    Participant

Nice chop and over all flow but not so fond of the front wheel opening but heyā€¦. thatĀ“s only my oppinion.

It’s not a Chevy Fleetline its a Pontiac Streamline, round fender well and the peak on the side by the head light. Aslo the Pontiac has longer wheelbase, see the distance between the door and the front wheel.

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,511 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.