Custom Car Chronicle

Random Custom Car Photos

Home Forums CCC Forum Random Custom Car Photos

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,511 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

From time to time I post a lot of photos on Facebook. Just some nice photos I took of interesting or nice Custom Cars. I post them with very little written information. And it seams that most people like them a lot, so I figured it was time for a new thread here on the CCC where we can post random photos of random custom cars… for everybody to enjoy. Photo credits and or owner/builder info is highly appreciated, but its the pictures that count in this thread.

Lets start with some photos I took on my US and Sweden trips in the last couple of years.

Richard Zocchi 1939 Dodge.

Tim Kirkegaard 1939 Mercury built by Sledge Customs and Shug White.

Tim and his Merc.

Ulf “Wolf” Christiansson’s 1951 Mercury evening photo o in 2007.

Kent Vikmo 1940 Mercury chopped by Wolf. Photo tken at the 2007 A-Bombers Old Style Weekend

Daniel J-son Johansson’s 1951 Mercury with an very interesting and great looking grille based on 1952 Ford grille components.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

More…

Kent Vikmo’s 1940 Mercury early evening at the 2007 Old Style Weekend.

Kirk Jones 1960 Ford Starline “May Cause Dangerous” built by Gambino Kustoms. Photo at the 2009 Sacramento Autorama.

2011 GNRS Customs Then & Now exhibit birds-eye view.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Kim Mejia “Mucha Muchacha” 1955 Lincoln mostly built by John Aiello. Sacramento Autorama 2009.

Lucky 7 Customs at the 2009 Mercury Gathering in Sacramento.

Richard Zocchi 1939 Dodge at the Sacramento Autorama in 2009.

Buster Dobbs 1953 Corvette, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee 1993.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Three photos I took of Glenn “The Cat” Patrick’s 1948 Chevy (with ’46 grille) taken in 1993 at the Pigeon Force Custom Car show.

The amazing Doug Thompson created this 1946 Packard Clipper custom for Richard Ratty in the late 1980’s. Doug’s unique styling create this wonderful custom photographed by Keith Ashley.

Keith Ashley’s 1951 Chevy, “cloned” after the Barris-built Larry Ernst second version Chevy from the early 1950’s.

Jeff Neppl
    Participant

Very cool pictures Rik.

Jeff Neppl
    Participant

Here is a random cell phone pic I took.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jeff Neppl
    Participant

DelMar

Attachments:
    Martin
    Participant

Those are some exquisite customs Rik! Man that styling, those lines and the chosen parts all blend into such a transfixing blend for the artistic eye. And that 51 mercury is a beauty Rik! Gotta love those custom 52 ford grilles right!?

You don’t perhaps have a larger image of that car somewhere? Would love to have it as a wallpaper for the PC.

I know that the car in the attachment now has “Grille teeths” but I actually liked it without them also. It kinda give the car some smooth lines, dragged it out and made it more fluent. I dig it non the less.

Attachments:
    You'll never be late
    If it's a "V8"
    Bert Gustafsson
    Participant

Very nice pics, thanks for sharing.

Jeff Neppl
    Participant

Another from Delmar .

Attachments:
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Larry Ernst restored Chevy photo by Keith Ashley.

I took this photo of Jim Hibbs 1950 Lincoln at the custom car show in Pigeon Forge in 1993. I could not believe I actually saw a Magazine featured Custom… it was my first trip to the US, and first US custom car show I attended.

Doug Thompson built Hirohata Merc Clone for Jack Walker. Keith Ashley photo

Jerry Quesnel Mercury. Kolorized photo.

Ian Gibbons
    Participant

Love the colorized version of Jerry’s Merc Rik. You should start a thread and post all your colorized pics :D. It is so cool to see these old black and white pictures come to life.

Jeff Neppl
    Participant

….

Attachments:
    Stephen Gotz
    Participant

Love the colorized version of Jerry’s Merc Rik. You should start a thread and post all your colorized pics :D. It is so cool to see these old black and white pictures come to life.

Oh yes please, I’d very much like that!!!!!

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Doug Thompson masterpieces. Photos taken in 1990.

Larry Cochran 1950 Chevy by Doug Thompson.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,511 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.