Custom Car Chronicle

Palle Johansen 1947 Cadillac

Home Forums CCC Forum Palle Johansen 1947 Cadillac

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

After some unscheduled delays there is once again some more progress on Palle’s ’47 Cadillac.
    Painted all black to make sure the body is as straight as it can be.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Quentin Hall
    Participant

That’s a lot of black to repaint another colour. I’m only surmising cos I’ve loved this build since day one. Black is classic. Can’t wait till the next round of pics.

PalleJ
    Participant

only undertakers and taxmen uses black Q…haha. well i like black myself, but i feel that its too much on such a huge car and the fact i am trying the build a late 40´s Kustom makes me go for a color. Kustoms had color in that era..in my book too
    the color will be what i have in mind if i think Barris and Hollywood 1948-49. and believe me..i had sleepless nights over this.
    i injured my shoulder just before summer, and have a hard time even scratch my balls..so both my builds are set back a little.

Larry Pointer
    Participant

Yep, she’s straight.  What a beautiful build.  Hope you heal rapidly, Palle.  She will be as stunning in color as you dream of her.  We can expect nothing less from Palle.  Kudos.

Mild Mitch
    Participant

Black don’t lie, or hide anything! That looks like some pretty smooth bodywork!

Hope you’re on the mend too.

Mitch

Quentin Hall
    Participant

I’m very concerned that untreated itchy balls could drive you . . . . er …. Nuts.

If you need I can loan you Nurse Sally. She has medical training under her belt.. She’ll get on top of your problem and soothe your aching boner . . . sorry typo . .  . bones .61238-1bfm

PalleJ
    Participant

thanks guys…and Q it seems like you have bin through this before, this is just what i need for that speedy recovery…and she can touch my bones too..very carefully off course

Quentin Hall
    Participant

FB_IMG_1502135409483

Mild Mitch
    Participant

Holy Chit Q

HAHAHAHAHA!

Torchie
    Participant

Wow.

I’m gone for a while and one of my favorite builds has degenerated into a world wide discussion about itchy Balls.:)

Back to our scheduled programing……… The Caddy is looking great Palle. Painting it shiny black just to see how good the body looks is what I would call going that extra mile. 🙂

Going to be one of a kind. Still can’t wait to see the finished color. Hope you are healing up as well.

Torchie

PalleJ
    Participant

haha…at least we still have fun. thanks for liking my project. i am almost fit and back on the track again.
    the collarbone is ripped out of the shoulder. it is a risky busines to try fix it, so they tell me to live with it. looks quite stupid with that bone sticking up on my shoulder…but my career as a swimwear model is over anyway..
    the color is secret for a little while.
    i will start working on the cluster again this coming weekend. cant wait..

Bert Gustafsson
    Participant

Ouch, hope you get well soon so you can get back working on your customs again. The Caddy looks great in black.

Quentin Hall
    Participant

Oh man Palle, I can’t even look at that xray. . . I’m squeemish watching my kids pop pimples.

You and Torchie might need to hang out at the Custom Prosthetic Chronicle. I hear they are big on chops. Bags are ok, so long as they are colostomy bags.

kustomland
    Participant

Hi Palle , your caddy looks supa awesome…….! Could you please correct me….I the kolor staying ” BALCK ” ???

Or are you saying you are going to repaint it a different kolor ? Or….? Are you going to just rub it back and spay clear over the black with some type of BARRIS style flake???

I think you CADDY would look so awesome with the black paint you have it and a real OFF white kind of grey looking CARSON TOP….. Kind of like LILLY MUNSTERS black hair with the greyish stripe…..

That CADDY that was on here for sale had a black CARSON TOP in the day I think…From the photos..??

Your car is coming along just sooo fine……. Makes me want to buy one now……..

There was a real nice CADDY with different quarters added for sale a while ago I think in HISPERIA HIGH DESERT IN L.A. It was a nice looking car too……..

None the less can you enplane the paint  deal….to me please….

KUSTOMLAND

PalleJ
    Participant

i will start working again this weekend, trying to finnish that cluster.
    Luke…i will repaint the car in another color. i wanted to be 100 % sure its ready for paint. might sound like overkill, but i like it like that. the cluster will be painted the right color monday, and i can start assembling that part soon

thanks for thoughts about my pains…it feels better every day. so crying is over for now haha

have a great weekend

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 246 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.