Custom Car Chronicle

NEW Custom Car Art Prints from the CCC

Home Forums CCC Forum NEW Custom Car Art Prints from the CCC

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

I have been meaning to do this for quite some time. Ever since I had done the 1954 Colorized Parking Lot photo people have been asking me to do posters, or even better super sized posters. After I had seen how a huge wall banner I did of the black and white version of the Parking Lot Show for the 2011 GNRS had people staring at it all day, I wanted to do the Colorized version in big size as well. But I never really was able to find the right place to have them done and handle the shipping etc. Until recently I was told about the great products and service from Society6. One of their great products are what they call Wall Murals, Huge 8 x 8 feet, or 12 x 8 feet Photo prints divided in 4 or 6 rolls of self-adhesive rolls, Perfect for what I wanted to do.

So NOW available 4 super sized Wall Posters of some of the greatest Custom Car pictures of all time.

These posters are manufactured in the USA and also shipped from the USA. At this point I’m testing the waters and see if there is enough demand for these Huge Posters, as well as the new art prints available from the same new store. If there is then I will also see if I can create similar products here in Europe for the European customers. Until then, these are available for Word Wide Shipping, but some import tax might have to be paid when ordering outside the US.

Check out the New Society6 Custom Car Chronicle Shop for these New Super Sized Posters, and many more Art Prints.

– Printed on self-adhesive woven polyester fabric panels, easy to stick on and off.

– Matte finish and texture

– Features vibrant, water-based, non-toxic inks

– Washable with mild soap and water

1954 Thrifty Drug Store Parking Lot Colorized photo

1954-parking-lot-custom-car-show-wall-wall-murals

02-1954-parking-lot-custom-car-show-wall-wall-murals

Marcia Campbell 1942 Ford Coupe. 1950 color photo by Marcia Campbell in front of her house.

marcia-campbell-42-coupe-wall-murals

02-marcia-campbell-42-coupe-wall-murals

Sam Barris 1940 Mercury Convertible photo taken in 1948, this is a colorized black and white photo.

sam-barris-1940-merc-wall-murals

02-sam-barris-1940-merc-wall-murals3

Jack Stewart 1941 Ford Coupe. Photographed in color by Jim Skonzakes in 1951.

wall-pape-jack-stewart-41-wall-murals

02-wall-pape-jack-stewart-41-wall-murals

http://www.society6.com/customcarchronicle

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

December 04, 2018, Today is our Last Day of Special Deals on the Custom Car Chronicle Wall Art.

The PERFECT Christmas gift.

Up to 30% discount on our Canvas and Art Prints as well as on our 8 x 8 and 12 x 8 feet Custom Car wall paper, including our Famous Colorized 1953 Parking Lot Custom Car Show.

Use Code: ARTHOME for the special discount.

Check them out on: https://society6.com/customcarchronicle

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.