Custom Car Chronicle

My Merc "Miss E" build has started

Home Forums CCC Forum My Merc "Miss E" build has started

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Lars Brandow
    Participant

to the left in the photo is a moped that i tryed to buy but didnt get but fredrik took the car he is sitting and drinking bear whith big smile now

It was outside HĂ€stholmen wasn’t it.
    A friend of mine looked at it a couple of month’s ago, but he thought it was to expensive!!
    I told him to go back a buy it, and resell it for double the money.
    Apparently he didn’t:-)
    Fredrik got a nice car…

Tomas
    Participant

Miss E is looking really good ,and what a nice car to start with my 39 was very very rusty

Glömde svara dig bor i Ludvika typ 4,5 mil frÄn Ronnie bara hojta till om du har vÀgarna förbi

Dudden
    Participant

FrÀnt var hos Ronnie för ett tag sedan real nice sorry att jag inte svarat tidigare men miss E har tagit mycket tid dÄ hon ocksÄ var dÄlig i underlivet Denna vecka kommer mycket att falla pÄ plats vi hörs Dudden

Dudden
    Participant

Yes it was pretty solid car and it was almost complete what cars do you have now ?

Dudden
    Participant

More photos

Dudden
    Participant

Now i have start cutting and cutting and cutting Floor was to bad cut everything away BIG HOLE

Dudden
    Participant

Hood done shall i have small or full side mouldings

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Hood done shall i have small or full side mouldings

I always like it when the side trim stops at the center point of the wheel opening.

The rest looks good. Are you going to create a new floor from sheet metal or using parts from a donor car?

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Dudden
    Participant

Hi Rik as i said before all in new floor everything new i also like half mouldings but not to short my frame has arrived i have no time left must put in the frame JJJIIIPPPPIIEEE!

Dudden
    Participant

soon soon

Dudden
    Participant

Dudden
    Participant

left my kids at school and started almost at once

Dudden
    Participant

Sorry that i have been busy and not update but i have worked day and night Miss E killing me

Dudden
    Participant

Took some photos at the painter Everything is painted two times good work thanks Rolf and Vadstena pulverlack

Dudden
    Participant

When I was waiting for the frame I took the opportunity to go to one of my best buddies Tommy is the only sheet metal worker I know who is a true professional, we fix the hood and there was almost no bondo just a little thanks tommy because you are always there!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.