Custom Car Chronicle

My Merc "Miss E" build has started

Home Forums CCC Forum My Merc "Miss E" build has started

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Dudden
    Participant

Merc number two disassembly and again How do I catch everything?

Dudden
    Participant

The body removed the engine was sold to my friend Ronnie in BorlÀnge went Adequate business it was a 59AB with Edmunds cylinder heads and intake with newly renovated stromberg 97 carburetorThe black Merc I drove up until the dismantling. At 60 km it could jump to and move in the hand now I know why the lucky man was insured but I was rarely sober in the car and it was good luck

Dudden
    Participant

Okej fattar hur mÄnga tum blev det ?Jag har tagit bort förhöjningen i tvÀrbalken och sÀtter dit Posies fjÀdrar rÀknar med o komma ner 5 tum vet inte om det kommer och rÀcka annars fÄr jag kapa i balken med jag bor vid VÀttern strand i en hÄla som heter Vadstena 10 min till Motala 15 min till Mantorp park sÄ vet du pÄ ungefÀr Var bor du ? Mvh Dudden Denna bil Àr besiktigad o körklar för alltid!!!!!!

Dudden
    Participant

Since I have a motor to over might put it in the black Merc does anyone know a good build thread on any merc building with large motor unfortunately I started with the green merc might run hard on both?

Dudden
    Participant

My best friend Sonny Irebring works at a vocational school for future billackerare.Han spurted up a color sample of the shade of green I’ve been looking efter.Jag every had and play around a bit but it may be that color with white Carson top, or what do you think?

Dudden
    Participant

Now, the black Merc in a barn for storage. and all the power will be on the green one.Start with the engine while the car body and frame are in sandblĂ€string.Motorn is a flattie 8BA and will get some candy ditsatt.Offenhauser heads and intake and Reds chrome headers.Motorn should have gone about 1000 miles and it looks som.0, 40 oversize, clean, and nice inside so it will be just and fit all the candy I think ordering a Vertex Magneto just because it’s neat

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

I love that green color…

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Dudden
    Participant

Thanks Rik what shall i call her?any ideas just love CCC

Dudden
    Participant

Now my pearl is loaded and ready for sandblasting An old friend named Peter will sandblast henne.Thanks Peter for a really good price and a brilliant work.that’s nice when you hire talented people.Han is accurate and very engagerad.A really good friend and palSoon, I’ll see if there will be anything left of the car?rust rust rustIt looks pretty good so far but there will be some work that is clearlyShe has had several searchlights anyway

Dudden
    Participant

Crashed at some time or if it is the door that flew up.But someone has tried to fix it. the firewall is in really good conditionModern Custom ?Sand every where

Dudden
    Participant

After two days of vacuuming, I started to grind here is the resultLong nights and late nights!! I love this

Dudden
    Participant

Shelves with chrome.Jag waiting on my grill and other parts of chromning it feels like an eternity before it all comes home, I’m still looking for flippers 16 inches NOS or in good condition last parts that I miss unfortunately

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Looks VERY good Dudden. Love to see these cars in bare metal.

How about “Miss Emerald” for a name.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Dudden
    Participant

Damn, I’m sold on the name Miss Emerald or miss E Thanks Rik, I’ll take it without hesitating a second. All weekend saved. Longing for Monday night so there will be something done on Miss E

Kevan Sledge
    Participant

Nice Merc Dudden! Cant wait to see it finished!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.