Custom Car Chronicle

my dream custom

Home Forums CCC Forum my dream custom

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 296 total)
  • Author
    mike sutton
    Participant

DSC02354

got the repaired and repainted hood hinge on so the hood is on for good now. starting to look complete.

Mild Mitch
    Participant

Man o Man that’s a beautiful sight!

Mitch

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

SHARP!

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

mike sutton
    Participant

DSC02365DSC02367DSC02366DSC02369

a few more pieces back from the painter.

Torchie
    Participant

Stunning, Mike.!!!

Torchie

mike sutton
    Participant

DSC02371DSC02370DSC02372got the front seat in and the seat side covers installed. louvered the covers for some detail and had mike wood pinstripe them.

Torchie
    Participant

Great Details Mike!!!

Torchie

David
    Participant

Looking great Mike! Looks like you might be on track to have it done for Indy?

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

From Mike…

“I’ve gotten very little done lately but I did get my window cranks back with new knobs by Traditional Dash Knobs. he even included a key chain. thanks again Nice!”

Jersey Mike-Shoebox-2019-23

“had a great day today! after 11 long years I spent about 5 hours out driving my car around. ran good, rides better then I expected and pretty much trouble free. speedometer cable broke after 10 miles (no big deal) and one leak had to be fixed. storm clouds started moving in or I’d still be out smiling like a fool! Custom Car Revival here I come. and Walter Leeman, there will be no pushing! see you all soon.”

Jersey Mike-Shoebox-2019-27

Jerry Michael,stopped by to see you today. checked the shop and rang the bell by the basement. I’ll stop over this week.

Jersey Mike-Shoebox-2019-28Jersey Mike-Shoebox-2019-29

“out and about today and stopped for some pictures. one of the covered bridges near me is Zooks Mill Bridge.”

Jersey Mike-Shoebox-2019-30Jersey Mike-Shoebox-2019-32Jersey Mike-Shoebox-2019-31Jersey Mike-Shoebox-2019-33

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Nice pics of a gorgeous custom!  Congrats Mike – has to feel unbelievably great to put some miles on ‘er!

Dave

Jus' creepin' along..

Larry Pointer
    Participant

You have to feel so good about your accomplishment, Mike.  All the set-backs, but perseverance carried you to be able to know you did it your way, and now can drive that beautiful custom.  Kudos!

mike sutton
    Participant

thanks guys. working out some bugs and getting ready for the custom car revival next weekend.

Would love to get back to CCR and see you/it in person!  Perhaps next year..?

Dave

Jus' creepin' along..

mike sutton
    Participant

would be nice to see you again Dave. I’ll take plenty of pictures.

mike sutton
    Participant

DSC03113DSC03114

finally got the modified ’52 Packard bumper on. really like the look of the bigger fuller bumper. chrome is going to have to wait till the fall.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 296 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.