Custom Car Chronicle

Lucky Penny 49'

Home Forums CCC Forum Lucky Penny 49'

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 211 total)
  • Author
    Paulie
    Participant

Got my “new to me” Edmunds choke bracket installed after a carb rebuild.

I like how the curve picks up the Thickstun oil filler.

Paulie
    Participant

A little teaser from my front bumper project. 53 Merc bumperettes.

Quentin Hall
    Participant

Hope you find a new shed with the feel of the old. When your work and creativity are combined there is nothing better than a creative workspace.

Paulie
    Participant

The Iron Lords found a new home after 1.5 years. Had our 1st open house. Thank you to all who showed up and showed some love and support.

That being said I am looking for a scan of an Appleton 552 mounting template for a 49 Ford if anyone could scan one I would be very grateful and appreciative. I can only find a few pre 48 ones online.

Paulie
    Participant

Paulie
    Participant

Paulie
    Participant

Paulie
    Participant

Paulie
    Participant

Paulie
    Participant

Paulie
    Participant

Not as big as the old clubhouse but it already feels like home. Photos mostly by M Hurley, K Connor and myself.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Looks like a really great place…. Nice and old, with the right feel to it. Great pictures as well.

Sorry I can’t help you on the S-552 Appleton template for the ’49 Ford… perhaps somebody else here on the CCC?

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Paulie
    Participant

Thanks Rik. Always appreciated.

mike sutton
    Participant

wow paulie, i had actually forgotten about your shoebox. congrats on the new home. as far as the template, unity spotlights is still in business and will fax you a template. as long as the shaft diameter is the same it should work. unityusa.com

Paulie
    Participant

Yeah Mike it’s been a minute since I was on last. Home ownership and all but I’m back and hoping to show some changes as they happen to the LP.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 211 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.