Custom Car Chronicle

Hello, I'm new.

Home Forums CCC Forum Hello, I'm new.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dave Villa
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I’m new here, but not to customs. My grandfather had lots of customized cars during his lifetime, and was always working on something in his garage. He was a hardtop racer during the late ’40’s and through the ’50’ in the San Francisco Bay Area in California, all while working at regular jobs like driving a liquor delivery truck. My family still has 3 of his last cars, none custom, mostly stock.

Grandpa’s 1951 Ford Club coupe is in my garage and it’s getting worked on little by little, my mother has his 1954 Ford F100 in the driveway of her house, getting worked on little by little, and in the backyard at her house is grandpa’s 1959 El Camino, also getting worked on little by little.

I bought Rik’s book on the Jack Stewart Ford, and through the HAMB, found this place. I think it’s my new favorite spot on the web.

That’s Grandpa Al and Grammy (Joan) in the avatar pic.
    Thanks,

dave

Adam Von Gerichten
    Participant

Welcome!

Nice to meet you, Dave.

Justin Kudolla
    Participant

Hi Dave, nice to see you! The Bay Area has always had some of the best custom cars! Post some photos of your Grandpa’s cars if you have any and have the chance!

Trend Books Custom Cars Annuals
    www.trendcustomcars.com

Yes – Hello Dave! And, yes – pictures please, vintage or as they currently sit – no matter.. we just love pictures!

Dave (too)

Jus' creepin' along..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.