Custom Car Chronicle

Harry Bentley Bradley passed away

Home Forums CCC Forum Harry Bentley Bradley passed away

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Last night I found out that Automotive designer, and Custom Car enthusiast Harry Bradley passed away. Mr Bradley was best known to the world for his designs on the Famous original Hot Wheels series. But for use Custom Car enthusiast he was known for his amazing out of this world Custom Car ideas and designs. Inspirational designs that were published in many magazines spread out over several decades, In the 1990’s Mr Bradley’s work was often published in Street Rodder and Custom Rodder magazine, and each new issue showing his new design work was read over and over again by me.

I really enjoyed how he was able to take the original Custom Styles and re-invented it to create something completely new, but still very much in touch with the original ideas and styling.

Some of his Custom Car and Hot Rod designs were created in metal. And most of them are absolutely masterpieces.

I knew he was retired from doing design work many years ago.
    Wishing his family and friends all the best, and my sincere condolences.

P7312552

P8152733

CCC_Sam_Foose_49_Ford_Harry_Bradley

CCC-Dave-GP-front-3-4-W

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Mild Mitch
    Participant

Sad news, Godspeed

Larry Pointer
    Participant

Heartfelt condolences to his family, and for a World full of car enthusiasts inspired by his unique designs.  An  era of custom car creativity is passing into the history books, isn’t it.

Could not have said it any better Larry.

R.I.P. Mr. Bradley – condolences to his family.

-Dave

Jus' creepin' along..

David
    Participant

I always loved seeing his designs in the mags and sure enjoyed the whimsy of the drawings with little characters and notes. His creativity will be missed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.