Custom Car Chronicle

GNRS 2017 Custom Cars

Home Forums CCC Forum GNRS 2017 Custom Cars

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Chris Shelton photos..

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Von Fink photos…

Nathaniel Erickson photo

Jeff Neppl
    Participant

Great pictures, thanks for sharing all these Rik. Nice to see since I didn’t go to the show.

Ian Gibbons
    Participant

America’s Most Beautiful Roadster!

GNRS2017335ChrisShelton-vi

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

YES!

Ian Gibbons
    Participant

Hot rod has a 200+ picture gallery that has lots of build pictures on the car. Really quite impressive. I love seeing the work of top notch craftsmen with no limits places on them.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

I really liked this 40 Ford four door… Gene Routh took some more detail photos of it.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Eastbay Speed and Custom wrote this “Very happy that both cars had a great response this year at #gnrs2017 we picked up 1st in class , PPG paint award, and Flatheadsforever best dressed flathead! Thanks everyone for coming by and saying hi! Next stop Sacramento auto Rama !”

KingKustoms
    Participant

Great picture collection, Rik- Thanks for sharing them all in one place. It was another great show with some high-quality builds and nice kustoms. Octavio and I didn’t get to spend as much time as we normally like to because we had to drive out by 4pm or be stuck in the show grounds until 9pm. We did a quick walk-through but skipped the Tri-5 Chevy room 😉

Has anyone found a list of the kustom awards and who won the different trophies?

Robert A. Radcliffe III
    King Kustoms

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.