Custom Car Chronicle

GNRS 2017 Custom Cars

Home Forums CCC Forum GNRS 2017 Custom Cars

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

The 2017 GNRS has started again. Set-up day is well underway and beautiful cars are pulling in. Sadly I will not be at the show this year, but I will be looking for any Custom Car photo I can find online and share it here on the CCC. Please feel free to share your own photos of the Custom Car entries or those in the parking, or ones you find online. Please give full credit if you share those found on-line.

Looking forward to a good show with plenty of Custom Car entries.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Brandon Glymph photos

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Marcus Edell photos

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Conrad Garcia photos

“Tower of Power”

John D’Agostino always loves the “drama”… (John’s photo).

Ian Gibbons
    Participant

Thanks for the pics Rik! I am pretty sure that’s “Rita” under the cover and a lot of salt to be placed around her. 🙂

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

I am pretty sure that’s “Rita” under the cover and a lot of salt to be placed around her. ?

Absolutely.. and everybody knows it!

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Dante Valverde photos

Torchie
    Participant

Great Pictures.

Looks like they got the Roth Pickup truck finished. I remember all the stink about it over on the HAMB about whether or not it was the real deal.

Going to be quite a show.

Torchie

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Last rush before they took the Mulholland Roadster to the GNRS and shortly after getting there. photos by Mick’s Paint.

Thanks everyone for the photos.  My pals all went without me this year.. (sad face), so this will have to do me.

It’s funny how no matter how much time you have before a show there is always the last minute thrash..  I found that to be the real reason I ever entered any show.. gets the car done and on the road – heh, heh.

Dave

Jus' creepin' along..

Quentin Hall
    Participant

I absolutely love the top mechanism on the Mulholland roadster. I posted a clip of it retracting on my Facebook page.

Early in the piece, I had hoped to do a similar one on the 39, but my brain fried trying to get my head around the origami.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

I absolutely love the top mechanism on the Mulholland roadster. I posted a clip of it retracting on my Facebook page.

Early in the piece, I had hoped to do a similar one on the 39, but my brain fried trying to get my head around the origami.

I saw that Quentin… pretty amazing, and it sure made me think of your Caddy and the plans you had. But… yours will be better looking 🙂

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Charles “Chick” Koszis photos

Brian Omatsu photos

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Marcus Edel photos

“Former fellow Satan’s Angels member Ted Leventhal’s clone of his famous Chevy Kustom convertible from the 50s.”

“Richard Gregg’s famous “Capri” now owned by fellow Portagee and friend Tony Gomes.”

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Marcus Edell photos

“Brandon Flaner, East Bay Speed and Custom Concord,Ca.”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.