Garlands Sacramento custom restyling

Home Forums CCC Forum Garlands Sacramento custom restyling

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Stephen Gotz
    Participant

Oops, link didn’t show, CCC-Just-bought-my-first-custom is we’re its at 🙂

Paul Garland
    Participant

Stephen, it doesn’t look familiar. I will ask around and see what I can come up with

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

I received my Garland’s T-shirts and they are Really nice! I will take photos soon to show here.
    Paul also included one of his amazing business cards in the package.. and I liked it so much I did an CCC-Article on them. Check it out HERE.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Jeff Neppl
    Participant

This has to be one of the best business cards I have ever seen. I really like cards and I want to get my hands on one of these.

Jeff Neppl
    Participant

Just checking out these pics once again and really liking what I see. Looking forward to seeing that 39 merc.

KingKustoms
    Participant

Very nice work! 😀

Robert A. Radcliffe III
    King Kustoms

glen dale caldwell
    Participant

so i thought i would throw some pics up for paul.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

aaaaah… very interesting. So Paul is back dating his Ford. How interesting. I have always loved the ’41 Front end.

Also the first time I see pictures of Paul’s shop as far as I know. Some really interesting projects.

Thanks for sharing these Glen Dale.

Christer Ehrling
    Participant

Oh yes! I am really digging the new front end, it makes for a much sleeker car.
    I am also curious about what’s in store for the ’46-’48 four door.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

I just realize that the 46-48 Ford front fenders are wider than the 41 unit. This became very evident on the restoration of the SNooky Janich 1941 Ford. The new owner decided to us a 46-48 Ford front fender on the 41 Ford to find out later that it was a few inches wider and the wheels could never turn inside the front fenders.
    So how did Paul fix this? use a 1941 Ford axle on his car as well?

glen dale caldwell
    Participant

I just realize that the 46-48 Ford front fenders are wider than the 41 unit. This became very evident on the restoration of the SNooky Janich 1941 Ford. The new owner decided to us a 46-48 Ford front fender on the 41 Ford to find out later that it was a few inches wider and the wheels could never turn inside the front fenders.
    So how did Paul fix this? use a 1941 Ford axle on his car as well?

yes the 46-48 is wider then a 41. he actually installed a 41 axle and wishbone. we found a 41 sedan that donated all of the parts.

the sedan is a customer car that will be a fairly neat car once it is done. the owners dad started the car years ago.it will be a mild custom when it’s done.

I really like this car and with the 41 frontend it gets even better. Beautiful

KingKustoms
    Participant

Wow, that ’41 front end looks really nice on Paul’s Ford…will we see it at Santa Maria?

Robert A. Radcliffe III
    King Kustoms

glen dale caldwell
    Participant

yes the car will be going to santa maria for sure. he might even have a few more tricks up his sleeve before then.

Paul Garland
    Participant

Hello, going to give the computer another try. Thanks everyone for the kind words. And yes, I definitely have a few tricks up my sleeve. I will try to post more pictures f other shop projects also.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.