Custom Car Chronicle

Garlands Sacramento custom restyling

Home Forums CCC Forum Garlands Sacramento custom restyling

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    PalleJ
    Participant

nice work Paul….that Chevy is just perfect in any way!
    good luck!

-palle

Rogue
    Participant

Thanks Paul, I love that ’41 Chevy.
    Its one of the inspirations for the chop on my ’41 coupe.
    Its Chopped, but I have a ways to go.

Renaud Zed Legardez
    Participant

great proportions, style, metal shaping and finishing … hummmm please don’t stop posting ! 😉

Paul Garland
    Participant

Thanks everyone for the support! I should be set up by the end of the month. Here is a before pic of one of the first cars I am going to be starting on

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jeff Neppl
    Participant

Looking forward to seeing the work pics and of coarse the after pic. Your lucky to find a 39/40 merc thats not chopped these days. They’re getting pretty rare.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

oooh I love ’39 Merc’s There is something basic about the lines of a 1939 Mercury over the more refined 1940 models that I really like.
    I’m looking forward to see what your plans are with that one. Looks to be very solid.. and it looks to be at Kevan Sledge Shop… oh wait. I have seen that car in person about a year ago when we visited Kevan on our Jack Stewart Ford Project trip. Nice car.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Paul Garland
    Participant

Yes Rik good eye! I will have this merc chopped and driven to Santa Maria this year. Really looking forward to this build. I will post pics along the way. I also have a 39 merc convertible I will be starting in a few months. Thanks everyone for your support! Also had some shirts made, check them out

Paul Garland
    Participant

The shirts

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

I love the shirts Paul. And the artwork on it is really great. Is that a car you are building… Looks like a 1939-40 Mercury convertible with padded top and fade away fenders… WOW.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Paul Garland
    Participant

Rik give me an address and size and I will send you one. The car is a westergard car. But I will do a similar treatment to my 39 convertible.

Stephen Gotz
    Participant

Hi Paul, I’d like to buy a couple of shirts, would take PayPal and post to the UK?

Thanks

Stephen

Tony Kendall
    Participant

Thanks Paul for showing me the way here. Looking forward to great things to come from Garlands!

Paul Garland
    Participant

Hello Stephen, I would love to send you some shirts. They are $20 plus shipping. Send your Paypal info to pegarland@me.com. Thank you for the support

Stephen Gotz
    Participant

Thanks Paul, sent some money for shirts, just let me know what you need for shipping and I’ll sort that also

Regards

Stephen

Stephen Gotz
    Participant

Also been meaning to ask you if you recognise my chevy as it was picked up in Sacramento and you might know who chopped it, it’s in my thread here –

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.