Custom Car Chronicle

Garlands Sacramento custom restyling

Home Forums CCC Forum Garlands Sacramento custom restyling

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Paul Garland
    Participant

Hello my name is Paul Garland.I have a small custom shop in Sacramento opening next month. I have been building customs for 20 years. I am new to forums but I am excited to be a part I it. I plan on posting build pics along the way. Here are a few. Thank you for your support

Paul Garland
    Participant

A few..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Hello Paul,
    I’m a big fan of your work. And those photos you posted show why.
    You always are able to give the rear of the roof that wonderful round shape needed for the right proportions. Way to often the rear of the car gets to flat and low when chopped, not on yours. Perfection!

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Jeff Neppl
    Participant

Agree with Rik,Paul your cars are looking real good to me. Your great flow runs from the front of the roof to back and that doesn’t happen very often these days. Im only looking on a phone screen but I can see the flow of the roofs and im liking it. Congrats on your new shop opening .

Bart
    Participant

Hi Paul, nice work!
    Let’s see those build pics…!!

Life's too short to drive boring cars..!!

Keith Daleen
    Participant

Very nice looking chops Paul.

Stephen Gotz
    Participant

Looking forward to see more of your work based on what you’ve shown so far. I wish you well with your new shop 🙂

Curt Iseli
    Participant

Hi Paul. What is the name of your shop? Good luck with it. You do very nice work.

Paul Garland
    Participant

Thanks everyone, here are a few more. And sorry about the thumbnails, I am working on changing that.

Attachments:
    Paul Garland
    Participant

A few more. Once the shop is up and running smooth I will post current projects. Thanks

Attachments:
    Tomas
    Participant

Really nice job,s you do

Adam Von Gerichten
    Participant

Hello, Paul.
    Nice work! Looking forward to seeing more of what you’ve done, and what you are working on.
    This ’41 Chevrolet you did hooked me the moment I saw it a few years ago.

Justin Kudolla
    Participant

Those are some great looking cars, Paul! I especially like the ’52-54 Mercury, I think I’ve seen a photo of that one somewhere before. Your business card is really nice too, you did it just right! It’s good to see another custom shop up in Sacramento, since so many things started up there.

The photo of the chopped Chevy at the gas station, do you remember where that was taken? There used to be a gas station like that in Mountain View, near San Francisco, that has since been torn down It was originally an “Orbit” station, I believe. I really like seeing things like that!

Good luck on your business, we will be anxious to see more of your work!

Trend Books Custom Cars Annuals
    www.trendcustomcars.com

Outlaw Images
    Participant

Congrats and love your work

I am in Sacramento also and would love to come by and see the new shop and maybe shoot photos for CCC

Let me know

Brian

www.outlawimages.net

Paul Garland
    Participant

The photo of the Chevy was taken at an orbit gas station in orangevale. And thanks for all the support. It has been a busy holiday season but I will make sure to post some other projects soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.