FOR SALE: 1956 Ford F100 Pickup Project

Home Forums For Sale FOR SALE: 1956 Ford F100 Pickup Project

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    KingKustoms
    Participant

FOR SALE: 1956 Ford F100 1/2 ton Pickup

Big project but lots of extra parts and a great starting point. Ford 9″ rear axle (not sure of the ratio), small block set up (no motor/trans). Overall, the body is pretty solid and the floors are excellent.

The cab on the truck does have some rust in the roof and some lower spots but all is very fixable and lots of replacement panels are available (pretty reasonably priced, too!). I picked up an extra ’56 cab that has a very solid roof and I was going to swap it onto this truck through the A pillars.

It comes with a really nice hood and hinges. I bought the red hood at the LARS swap because it is much better than what was on the truck.

Lots of extra parts!!! (see pictures).

Excellent candidate to build a daily driver or full custom build since it has not been molested. Please DM me and ask any questions you might have.

I will not part anything out or sell anything separately. Truck does NOT come with red rims in the pictures- I have some stock rollers that can go on it. (I will sell the red rims for a decent price, though- they are custom rims from a ’51 Merc I had…)

Truck comes with Bill of Sale and clear VIN stamped on brand new doorjamb tag.

$6750k. Not interested in any trades. Located in Lake Elsinore, California. I can possibly deliver it within 100 miles for a reasonable price.

NOTE: If buyer is interested, I can do the metalwork necessary on this truck after purchasing. Check out my work by googling: King Kustoms Temecula.

I’m not in a rush to sell this truck, I don’t need to sell this truck, and if I find time, I will start doing some metalwork on it and the price will increase as I do so. 

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by KingKustoms.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Robert A. Radcliffe III
    King Kustoms

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.