Custom Car Chronicle

Customs of Sweden LEAD PARKING Show 2013

Home Forums CCC Forum Customs of Sweden LEAD PARKING Show 2013

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Craig Wise
    Participant

WOW…..what a GREAT show!
    Wolf your car is just AMAZING!
    The model car show is OVER THE TOP!
    THANKS for sharing…………CW.

memo ortega
    Participant

wow ,that was awesome evevrybody having a good time around all those custom cars how neat, all the cars there looked great, allso cruzin on the higthway or freeway next to that conv caddy that car just casches your eye, love the shoe box you guys are cruzin in, the scienery all those trees aaaawesome, thanks for the photos wolf,

wow rik, this is like we are going with you guys on this trip to the a bombers show how cool, cant wait to see more , palles car looks awesome with the chop an new martinez top memo,

Tinwolf
    Participant

Hi Guys !
    Im almost in tears here , well maybe its the grass pollen effecting my allergy but still , Im really happy you enjoyed my pictures ! This was the first show since the eighties that I didnt drive my own custom to a show and I enjoyed every meter of road riding shotgun in Andreas “New Panoramic” Ford all done giving me a uppercut to finish my own car , ohwell one of these days !
    Best regards Wolf

Craig Wise
    Participant

I’m looking thru the photos again, Andreas, you did a FANTASTIC job on the Buster Litton “Shoe Box”!!!!
    It’s been one of my all time favorite Customs for 45 years!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    PalleJ
    Participant

Hi Wolf..nice talking to you today! how could you not enjoy Andreas’ car! you guys have some bitchin kustoms! i dont think we can find more than a handfull of Kustoms here in Denmark like that!…
    see you soon!
    -palle

Andreas
    Participant

Thanks for the nice critic of my car,
    It was a fun trip, i think wolf was talking 99% of the trip hi hi……
    Tomorrow we take the trip to Norway and Coupe Devils Bonanza….hope to see some more kustoms there!

/Andreas…..

PalleJ
    Participant

what happened the last 1 %!? i guess he was out of the car then! ha ha!

Cousin Eric
    Participant

Wow! Boy what i wouldnt give to be able to travel overseas.

RAFA.
    Participant

WOW . . . FANTASTIC PICS, LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT TIME!!

Jay Lujan
    Participant

Im always amazed at the quality of the customs you guys have over there. They always seem to be very clean n tasteful. Never any hiccups on em. Just curious if the majority of them are shipped over that way or is most of the custom work being done there? Great pics by the way!

Thanks for the nice pics Wolf and congrats to the trophy Andreas. Well deserved.Looking forward to see your car in person.

Kenneth.

Tinwolf
    Participant

Hi Wolf..nice talking to you today! how could you not enjoy Andreas’ car! you guys have some bitchin kustoms! i dont think we can find more than a handfull of Kustoms here in Denmark like that!…<br>
    see you soon!<br>
    -palle

“how could you not enjoy Andreas’ car!”

99% ? 1% ? come on guys , what are you talking about ?

What do you meen , Andreas car is fantastic , where did I wright I didnt enjoy Andreas car ? I wrote I enjoyed every meter in his car , meening sitting shotgun enjoying seeing the tucknroll interior , painted dash , chromed window trims , 552 Appleton pushbutton handles , Crestline steeringwheel , I get dizzy just thinking about it , what a ride ???

I love Andreas “New Panoramic Ford” to bits , something that will lead the custom car scene here in Europe for a long time forward and show the way for new custom car builds , this is what I want to see , new full blown custom cars built in the golden era of customs 1948 – 1953 . My hat off to Andreas !
    Wolf

Andreas
    Participant

what happened the last 1 %!? i guess he was out of the car then! ha ha!

it was when he was taking deep breath´s…….

Im always amazed at the quality of the customs you guys have over there. They always seem to be very clean n tasteful. Never any hiccups on em. Just curious if the majority of them are shipped over that way or is most of the custom work being done there? Great pics by the way!

Most of the cars are built over here (at least in Sweden) It´s almost impossible to import a car and get papers on it
    unless its stock!……..

Thanks for the nice pics Wolf and congrats to the trophy Andreas. Well deserved.Looking forward to see your car in person.

Kenneth.

Thanks Kenneht……i thought you saw it last time we met, but then i remembered it was at the flatout-meet(only Hotrods). well i guess you are coming to OSW so we can Check it out and talk about 36 Ford kustoms!

Andreas
    Participant

You know it´s so fun to talk about kustoms with you that it never got quiet……
    You always have new ideas and thoughts…….i like that!

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Hi Wolf..nice talking to you today! how could you not enjoy Andreas’ car! you guys have some bitchin kustoms! i dont think we can find more than a handfull of Kustoms here in Denmark like that!…<br>
    see you soon!<br>
    -palle

“how could you not enjoy Andreas’ car!”

What do you meen , Andreas car is fantastic , where did I wright I didnt enjoy Andreas car ? I wrote I enjoyed every meter in his car , meening sitting shotgun enjoying seeing the tucknroll interior , painted dash , chromed window trims , 552 Appleton pushbutton handles , Crestline steeringwheel , I get dizzy just thinking about it , what a ride ???

I love Andreas “New Panoramic Ford” to bits , something that will lead the custom car scene here in Europe for a long time forward and show the way for new custom car builds , this is what I want to see , new full blown custom cars built in the golden era of customs 1948 – 1953 . My hat off to Andreas !
    Wolf

Hi Wolf,

Thats what Palle is trying to say… Its impossible to not like Andreas car.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.