Custom Car Chronicle

Custom Cars in Progress Random photos

Home Forums CCC Forum Custom Cars in Progress Random photos

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 834 total)
  • Author
    James D
    Participant

That `40 Merc sedan is terrific and how hard must it be to get that roof to flow nicely?

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

James, here are a few photos from the time the car was build (when owned by Chris Baker)

null

Words by Chris Baker about who helped doing the chop
    “I know not everyone is in this pic but Gina Baker and I want to sincerely thank all the people that jumped in and helped with chopping our 40 Merc sedan this weekend. You are all sooooo amazing! It was great getting to know you all better and making some new friends in the process too. <3 to you all from the Baker's ā€” with Stevieray Lowhouse, Mike Jackson, Lawrence W Grobe, Frank Bevacqua, Steve Leary, Mike Leary, Gina Baker, Brad Anderson, Dave Love and Jordan F."

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Justin Gajefski posted some pictures of an ’38 Dodge 4-door-sedan they are working on. I like the chop and Packard grille on it.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Nice looking ’54 Ford coupe mild custom with great looking Watson Style Panel paint job at this years CryBaby event in France. Looks to be almost done.

Raven Eliza Hector Vandenabeele photo

Larry Pointer
    Participant

That Plymouth is bitchin’

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Holden project from John’s Rod & Custom in Australia.

Tony
    Participant

Any updates on that other Holden being done?

Ian Gibbons
    Participant

Wow some really cool cars being built. I really love the 4 door Dodge with the Packard grill.

Torchie
    Participant

That Plymouth is bitchinā€™

Wow some really cool cars being built. I really love the 4 door Dodge with the Packard grill.

You don’t see a lot of cars with the “Bustle” trunk being customized. Going to be really nice.

And that Holden is crazy cool as well.

Great to see some thing different being done.

Torchie

Doug Charter
    Participant

Hey ….It really makes me laugh as there is a perception the customs are done on another forum….while dudes have cars to cut up both good and rusty hulks the imagination will never wain….

Quentin Hall
    Participant

Went to check out this yesterday for a mate. It needs everything but worth it is you have the skill, $$$ and spare 10 years.

P1000926

P1000918

Tony
    Participant

Something bad looking about that chop. Actually several things. šŸ™

Quentin Hall
    Participant

The whole roof is cactus. Ā If it was mine I’d V the windshield and remake the whole roof. Ā There is a year of work for someone just on the body.

Tinwolf
    Participant

Maybe some inspiration from TimosĀ beautiful sleak custom Lincoln will help …

Fotki.com/TinWolf/custom-cars-clubs/ckos-2014

-40 Linc

Wolf

Larry Pointer
    Participant

Chocolat! Ā Sinfully delicious.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 834 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.