Custom Car Chronicle

Custom car videos

Home Forums CCC Forum Custom car videos

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Janne Kutja
    Participant

Ben Mahony’s ’49 Mercury

Now on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/kutjadesign/

KingKustoms
    Participant

MAN, that Dick Dean shop video brings back memories! It had to have been around 2005 because I remember the Bat Boat, Monkeemobile, Madonna’s Auburn from Dick Tracy, and the Twister T (which Dick let me sit in). George Barris was storing his stuff down there and Jim Johnson (in the video looking at Jeff Neppl’s tail lights) owned the whole building. I think he still does. Jim always had some interesting stuff in the front building, too. I miss going out to Dick Dean’s shop in the middle of summer when it was 100 degrees haha. Keith Dean is definitely carrying on the traditional kustom talent and I love the styling he brings to the table.

Robert A. Radcliffe III
    King Kustoms

KingKustoms
    Participant

I really like that ’40 Merc built by Rob Ida since it’s not another Matranga clone with a hardtop chop (not a bad idea, but so overdone) and the original details are incredible. I never noticed the flared line coming off of the hood side opening and into the door…pretty cool. It has that ’40s concept car look to it that dares to be different, yet innovative at the same time…all with a traditional style appearance.

Robert A. Radcliffe III
    King Kustoms

KingKustoms
    Participant

Here’s a good one of the WCK Paso show…man I miss it:

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/uFARdkhpZYc&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen></iframe>

Robert A. Radcliffe III
    King Kustoms

Tinwolf
    Participant

Dreamtruck and Docs Westlers roadster on the road

Bert Gustafsson
    Participant

Video from David Myers.

Doug Charter
    Participant

Hi  Was browzing through latest Cadillac customs and WOW……

Doug Charter
    Participant

Just a follow up on the Crystal Cadillac….This was a 4 door and has been cut up and massaged into this Carson top beauty….I couldn’t believe this as its exactly the same project as my 41 Caddy same color same Carson top style same body mods ….if you google there is a good speal on the way it was built

Tinwolf
    Participant

Deadend Magazine Bay Area Cruise “Dam Run” 2018

Who is hoarding 3w:s from the thirties ? -36 LaSalle 3w , -36 Cadillac 3w , -39 Lincoln 3w … mindboggeling and beautiful !

Wolf

Tinwolf
    Participant

See the Dennis Krackenberg -41 Buick cruising in the end of this Fuel tank TV feature on Cole Foster Salinas Boys Customs :

Outch , ridiculously cool !!

Wolf

Bickford
    Participant

Love this thread!

Andymarquez83
    Participant

Bickford
    Participant

Here’s one I just found. I’m sure you guys have seen it before.

Bickford
    Participant

Just ran across this today. 1951 Ford Royal Victoria feature.

https://youtu.be/8te3J33ruLw

Tinwolf
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.