Home Forums CCC Forum Prestons Model A boattail roadster.

This topic contains 155 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Tony 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 156 total)
  • Author

Doug Charter
    Participant

Hi ….. Ahhhhh …. the wonders of photo shop…really gives glimpses of the future ….really has the factory custom look from the special purchase room….

Quentin Hall
    Participant

Not much progress the past week or so. But I did get the E and J headlights. Seems there is a love hate relationship going on with these. I’ve always loved em. Guess it’s my teenage love affair with Ruxton and Cord and their use of Woodlites and E and Js.

Last Friday night I was having a beer pondering what to do with the cowl and pulled the grille forward and was surprised at the difference a longer nose makes. All these ideas will just ferment away for a little while whilst I try to source front end parts and steering columns etc.

P1000995P1001005

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Quick photoshop…

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Larry Pointer
    Participant

Yes!  It captures the coach-built look of the 30’s perfectly.  Lends balance to that streamlined boat-tail.  And hints of a period perfect, powerful long in-line engine?  23 Skidoo, Quentin and Rik.  It’s the bee’s knees!

Quentin Hall
    Participant

Stumbled onto this exquisite 35 Amilcar. IMG_0307

Tony
    Participant

That’s a nice bum.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 156 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.