Custom Car Chronicle

NEW Custom Car Chronicle SHIRTS

Home Forums CCC Forum NEW Custom Car Chronicle SHIRTS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

I wanted to do this for a long time… but never really found the time to do it.
    So I decided to make some time.. and created some Custom Car Chronicle Merchandise.

I started with some T-Shirts, It will be an print on demand system, which allows for multiple designs.

Below are some of the designs I did… Some will make it to the final stages… others not.. or perhaps at a later date. I hope to get these finalize in the next week. And when they are ready to go I will announce them here and on the Main CCC-Site.

Let me know which one is your favorite.. Or if you want to see something else done as Shirt, or other merchandise.

All profits from the sales will of course be used to support the CCC.

Thank you.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Paul Garland
    Participant

My two cents, I love them all. But I would say E is my favorite. With A being my second. I am ready when you are!

Ian Gibbons
    Participant

I agree with Paul on E and I also like H. Don’t know if it’s an option by I always wish guys would offer t shirts in colours other that black and white because almost every car T-shirt seems to be one of those two colours. I know they are neutral backgrounds to work with but it gets a little boring after a while. I wouldn’t stop me from buying but just thought I would throw it out there.

Bert Gustafsson
    Participant

I would buy any of them but D, E and H are my favorites. Dark grey T-shirt could be a very nice option to the more common black.

Tom Kelly
    Participant

Yep. They’re all cool.
    A, D, E and H

Maybe a dark red shirt would be suitable to match the overall theme of this site?
    I’d be happy with black and white options only though.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

The black and white shirts are there only for me to make the designs on.
    Black and white will be available, but there will be other oolor shirts as well.

mike sutton
    Participant

B,E or H

Al Hammersley
    Participant

B,G,H because the flipper disk and sombrero personify nostalgia kustoms and they contain Custom Car Chronicle’s name. They are also genaric where D & E are car specific. For me, G contains all and is my first choice. Just my opinion.

glen dale caldwell
    Participant

B,E,and F will the print be on the front or back?

Torchie
    Participant

Not much help as all are cool and not to side track things. But my 2 cents. How about one with a grill on it? Grills say customs as much as the flipper or the Sombrero.
    I do like the fact that there will be other colors besides just black and white. And being a plus size guy I hope for larger sizes as well:)
    Torchie

Jeff Neppl
    Participant

This is great news Rik, I really like the shirt designs and would buy most of em. I would like to see some in red also or even a burgundy.

Jeff Neppl
    Participant

B,C,F,E are my top picks.

Great idea Rik. I like A,D and E.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Print will be on the front.. at least for the ones I do now. Perhaps I will do two sided at a later stage.
    Grilles is a good idea… I will think about that for perhaps a second batch.

Thanks

Mark Spooner
    Participant

B,D then E for me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.