Custom Car Chronicle

Custom Car Artwork

Home Forums CCC Forum Custom Car Artwork

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

A few more from Chris Piscitelli…

Text from PiscitelliDesign
    “I’ve been toying with this idea for a minute. The 41 Lincoln Continental is a car I’ve long passed over because I always thought the roof and bustle back were goofy. Plus, why look further than the Zephyr as far as beauty goes. But, what if you massaged the roof and deck and gave the window openings more of a chopped 40 merc vibe? As it is, the cars look sectioned. A height adjustment and the right curves would make a killer 40’s era custom.”

“Some sketch work I did for a buddy who bought an unfinished project: a heavily chopped Chevy more door and bunch of sheet metal from a 1959 Imperial. Odd mix, but I dig a challenge. So from the Imperial, I grafted on pieces of the rear quarters, the front/rear wheel openings and the rear bumper, (which would need to be shortened/reworked.) A bunch of other custom odds and ends, wide whites, lancer caps, and some smoothing over, I think this would make a pretty badass cruiser. I almost don’t even mind that it has to many doors!”

“Everybody loves 54 Chevys, but what about the not so sought after Chrysler New Yorker? It’s got similar lines, plus the added benefit of already having a hemi, instead of a lowly six. To class this one up, it’d get 58 Pontiac taillights (clocked 90°) grafted on, and 56 Imperial headlight bezels/marker lights up front. Lower the front wheel openings, and subtly chop the roof. Pale green, with a pearl white roof and matching pleated interior? I’d rock it.”

“My buddy Darren Clor’s shoebox goes under the knife tomorrow by the one and only Gene Winfield. Knocked out this piece for him. Unfortunately, due to a last minute work trip, I had to pull out of selling my work at Autorama this year. I’ll still be down there Saturday, and hopefully I can catch up with any of you guys that I don’t get to see very often!”

“Loose toon-ish style sketchin some early Barris cars for no reason in particular.”

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Tinwolf
    Participant

Its not fare coming home on friday evening finding the right front headlight and corner missing of one of the coolest customs ever built , George Barris own -41 Buick Roadmaster , I need the whole picture ………41 Buick Roadmaster George Barris

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Ruben Ooms artwork.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Some new artwork by Eric Black.

Lincoln that is currently being done by Paul Garland.

Tom Black’s sectioned and chopped ’41 Cadillac.

Project 36 Ford Coupe

Bert Gustafsson
    Participant

Wow!

Larry Pointer
    Participant

Me too, Wow!

Tom Nielsen
    Participant

I like all these traditional custom designs really well.  I was blown away by the Chris Piscitelli  design of the Chevy four door with the Imperial pieces added to it.  The rear roof line is especially appealing and the Chrysler New Yorker hardtop design is outstanding!

James D
    Participant

So much awesome artwork here. I need to up my game and buy a wacom pad too probably.

Janne Kutja
    Participant

Cord Kustom I designed couple years ago. Not published until couple weeks ago.
    I have art prints of now!
    (50$ US dollars (shipping included) for most of the world.)
    Thick art paper, top quality! Limited and numbered edition of 100. Size: A3 Plus
    Shipping Worldwide.

Cord kustom and DC-3

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Now on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/kutjadesign/

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Wow Janne… that is such a fantastic illustration and a really great design as well. I love the way the roof flows with the rear fenders, with a slight hint of a trunk echoing the same shape. Somebody really needs to create this in metal.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Christian Pogue‘s artwork.
    Very creative and inspiring little paintings. Some based on exciting Customs, with his own twist added to it. While others are his one designs.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

More Christian Pogue‘s artwork.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Some more artwork from the amazing Eric Black

Brian Arcella
    Participant

Wow ! reenergized me want to run out to the shop and work on my build

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Some more of Eric Black’s work. Some variations on what we have seen before, some new…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 200 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.