Custom Car Chronicle

Custom Car Artwork

Home Forums CCC Forum Custom Car Artwork

Viewing 5 posts - 196 through 200 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    Tinwolf
    Participant

Real car ? No info , just a picture that popped up in Pinterest , looks not far of Stanfords rendering … https://www.pinterest.se/pin/26458716559749001/

Packard

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Tinwolf.
    • This reply was modified 2 months ago by Tinwolf.
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Wolf, the Packard was created by I think Bones Noteboom from a Steve Stanford design.

This is what Steve wrote about it recently. “Custom Packard cabriolet art done in 2008 for Bones Noteboom was an interesting concept to draw; kind of off the beaten path from my usual stuff.”

The car was destroyed in a fire not too long after the car had been finished. I think it only was seen at one show and when the car was in a trailer to the Sacramento Autorama something really bad happened while on the road the trailer/car caught on fire and both were completely destroyed. The full story with graphic photos can be seen HERE.

Hot Rods CarsPackard-Steve-Stanford-01

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Tinwolf
    Participant

Thanks Rik for the info and deleted post , what’s a tragic fate of the Packard , no ideá of what happend in this case , I have heard warnings about electric fuel pumps which I have needed to use the last 15years in my Merc .

Wolf

Tinwolf
    Participant

Some late thirties sleek streamline modern designs

Delage

Delahay

Harley Earl 1

Harley Earl 2

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Those are really nice Wolf, thank you.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Viewing 5 posts - 196 through 200 (of 200 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.