Custom Car Chronicle

CCC LOGIN UPDATE

Home Forums CCC Forum CCC LOGIN UPDATE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

I have just added a new plugin to the CCC site that allows users to stay logged in to the site for one year, or until they choose to log out. And the one year login period is extended to one year on each visit. So technically if you visit the CCC more than ones a year (I sure hope you do 🙂 then you will remain logged in from now on.

This means that you do have to login one more time between now and two weeks from now (the old way allowed for staying logged in for two weeks) If you login next time, the “Remember Me box” in the login window will be automatically marked. If you then finish the login you are IN, and unless you refresh your cookies, or log out manually, you will remain to be logged in.

Unless you don’t want to stay logged in.

If you don’t want to stay logged in, you can un-check the “Remember Me box” the next time you log in. Or simply log out from the menu.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Mr. Kool
    Participant

Good news. Thank you Rik. I’m in for next year. ?

David
    Participant

Done. Thanks Rik!!

Mark Spooner
    Participant

Had to login again just now so thank you……….

mike sutton
    Participant

done

bob tindale
    Participant

Thanks Rik

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Well… the new plugin did work great.. and it still does. But we just had a major meltdown, which I was afraid might have been triggered by the new plugin. In the end that was not the case, but to make sure about it, I had to remove the plug in completely. So everybody who had already signed in again…. needs to do it again to stay in.

Sorry about that.

We are still having some issue, some I might be able to deal with right now, others will have to wait.

The website layout (Theme) needs a major update to stay connected with the always improving technology. I hope to get started on that soon…

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.