Custom Car Chronicle

CCC AUCTION Jack Stewart Ford items

Home Forums CCC Forum CCC AUCTION Jack Stewart Ford items

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Last weekend I visited my friend Palle and saw the Jack Stewart Ford again for the first time since a couple of years. So the car has been on my mind since then.

Thought it would make an excellent new CCC Auction Subject.

Included in this Auction are:

– One Jack Stewart Ford book, singed by me (Rik Hoving)

– One very rare A4 sheet that I made before Palle and I went on our Jack Stewart Ford Research trip in 2010. We had all these photos signed by Jim Street, Bob Drake and Jack Stewart. (only 5 were made)

– One 8×10 photo of the Jack Stewart Ford black and white photo from the Jim Street Collection. showing the car in black paint.

– One small black and white photo of the Jack Stewart Ford at the 1951 Indianapolis Custom Car Show, from the Jim Street Collection.

– One color photo from the Jack Stewart Ford in the early 1980’s when owned by Bob Drake.

– One West Coast Customs Santa Maria flyer from 2013, when Jack Stewart was inducted into the Hall of Fame.

All profits will be for the Custom Car Chronicle.

Bidding will end Sunday September 2nd at the end of the day US West Coast time.

Shipping will include track and trace and will be $25.-

JSF-Auction-01

JSF-Auction-02

JSF-Auction-03

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Mild Mitch
    Participant

Rik!

I’ll start the bidding off at $99.00

mitch

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Steve Walsh is bidding $100 usd on Facebook.

kustomland
    Participant

$110……………

KUSTOMLAND

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Last BUMP…. 2 more hours.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

I have one more bid on my phone… Got that in shortly before the end time a few hours ago….. but having technical difficulties with the phone, (battery dead), charger in the car, car away till later.

kustomland
    Participant

I checked here at 9 pm U.S time and there was no bids,

There was no information on here Rik that you were able to bid from other web sites, and send personal text messages…..??? Right to you……..Because your phone number is not listed…….??

10 hours after you posted the BUMP message……????? Did not state here you could make bids from Las Vegas while walking the strip sending bids to that god awful site they call CLOWN – BOOK….AKA face book tell every one your personal business………

I will take it I was out bid, Tho I think to be fair there needed to be a little more transparency…….

Happy to be correct if I can not read correctly its pretty vague and make one lead to believe it was only  C.C.C thing….

”  Thought it would make an excellent new CCC Auction Subject “……..?????

Its all ready Monday and a public holiday ”  Labor Day ” And there is no post of the mysterious phone winner….

Any hows ill take it I lost … Wont be doing this again….

KUSTOMLAND

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

OK I SCREWED UP.

Luke (KUSTOMLAND) you are the winner. I will send you a message shortly.

The main reason for the CCC – Auctions in to generate money for the CCC. To help generate the most money, I most of the time share the auction on my Facebook page, and sometimes on my Instagram as well. Usually that is not a problem, but since sometimes people like to bid on it on Social Media instead on the actual auction post it takes some action from my side to keep everybody posted on the highest bids. And sometimes world wide time zones interfere with it a little. But as long as I’m here behind my computer at the time the auction ends there is no problem.

Well that last thing I screwed up big time on this auction. I was not behind my computer at the time the auction ended, and I failed to make sure I could watch what was going on at the time by letting my phone battery die on me without having my charger with me. Before the time had ended I got a message of a guy who had mentioned he would bid on the items. He had to work an unexpected double shift, and could not let me know about his bid otherwise than on a phone message. But since I was unable to see that, and unable to add it in time to the Auction post… I screwed up….

So to be fair.. the last and highest official recorded bid was made by Kustomland Luke.. so you are the winner. Congratulations.

Sorry about the confusion. Will not happen again.

Mild Mitch
    Participant

everyone here is human (i think)

Rik is not ebay. I bid solely to help generate income to help keep this incredible resource alive and available. I’m glad it all worked out ok!

Thanks Rik!

Mitch

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Thank you Mitch.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Luke (Kustomland), not sure if you got my email or not.

If you still want the Jack Stewart Ford package, please make the payment of $110 plus $25 shipping, to PayPal email address: rik@customcarchronicle.com

And please email me your shipping address then I will ship the collection as soon as I can.

If you do not want to have it, let me know as well.

Thanks

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Kustomland,

Can you please response to either my email or here on the CCC.

If I do not hear back from you in 24 hours the items will go to the “mysterious phone winner” Alfredo Virgen.

bob tindale
    Participant

Who won this auction.?

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Luke Kustomland contacted me after my last message and email. Payment should be in tomorrow, then its final.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Now the Auction is officially ended.

Payment from Luke Kustomland has been received.

Thanks everybody.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.