Custom Car Chronicle

Cal Auto Museum Sacramento Customs Exhibition

Home Forums CCC Forum Cal Auto Museum Sacramento Customs Exhibition

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Yeah… Jeff loves to talk about the First Merc subject Ha Ha.

I’m totally fine with it. I love the subject as well it sure intrigues me a lot. I know we have another places to post about it.. but who know talking about this on other threads, like this one, might… perhaps one day lead to a photo that will shed more light to the subject.

On Subject…
    Neat T-Shirt artwork they are selling at the museum.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

KingKustoms
    Participant

Wow, that’s a cool Tshirt design! Is anyone going to the exhibit again? I’d love to grab a Tshirt if anyone was willing.

Robert A. Radcliffe III
    King Kustoms

Jeff Neppl
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>

How the hell does a thread on a museum exibit become this never ending debate on which Merc was chopped first. Neither side of the debate is going to change their mind. I do know which chop looks the best.. Sams. My money is on the Gil being the first..

</p>
    Bob it wasn’t my fault ?.  The museum hung up a picture which they thought was Sam’s cause the Barris books said so and it was Jerry’s car. ???  The white Ghost pops up in places randomly.  All early custom merc threads end up at the same place. The picture they hung started it all.

bob tindale
    Participant

Jeff….. Cool     Long live Kustom chopped  49/51 Mercs.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

John D’Agostino photos.

John also mentioned that he and Jerry Logan just acquired the Bill Cushenbery “Marquise” Ford….

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.