Home Forums For Sale Cadillac 1948 great potential custom

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kustomland 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

WG
    Participant

I have had this car for a good while with the intention of making a custom out of it ,but with other projects & space limitations , will have to let it go
    Cadillac 1948 60s , UK reg , rare car , has original flathead V8 ,only 42k miles , pedal rubbers look like new ! Has been in storage for more than 50 years ,car is very complete , although all glass is broken. Has rust , although floors are good.
    Would make a great ’50s custom , check out the cool custom that Doug built from a similar base car !

Custom Build 49 Caddy Fleetwood

4950 euro
    Car is located in Ireland. Message me here or email gagwi (ATT) yahoo (DOT) co (DOT) uk

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

WG
    Participant

Price drop !

Now 3750 euro

Tinwolf
    Participant

Potential custom like this possibly , long trunk , long rear fender , long door , short roof  ……………. 🙂 !

48 Cadillac Fleetwood

48 Cadillac Fleetwood choptop

Wolf

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

WG
    Participant

Looks very cool , all someone has to do is buy it & build it just like that ! 🙂

kustomland
    Participant

Wolf I love it……if it was just that ezy…..HAHAHA

Tho I bet you could just cut it right were that roof lead wipe is at the rear you can see , snip , snip right there HUH…?

If it was just that ezy…

KUSTOMLAND

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.