Custom Car Chronicle

Anyone know this car?

Home Forums CCC Forum Anyone know this car?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brian Arcella
    Participant

Saw this posted on Facebook guy picked it up at an auction didn’t say how much but wanted to know if anyone knew anything about it. I just think its cool he saved what looks like a fully intact custom

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Torchie
    Participant

There is a post over on the hamb that links to the auction in Ohio for that and many other cars and trucks.

The auction also had a fairly decent looking chopped Merc as well. The Merc looks like it may have been a 1970’s-80’s build.

I haven’t seen any history on any of the cars or trucks sold or prices.

Torchie

Torchie
    Participant

Looks like you have already been over there. LOL    🙂

Torchie

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

I have seen it before… not sure where. Possibly a Rod & Custom from the 90’s or so… not a feature, just an event coverage or something like that. Don’t recall where exactly.
    I think its like Torchie mentioned fro the Mer, an more recent creation from the 70’s to 80’s Looks like a subframe on the front, wider front end. Windshield frame looks to be from an ’39. Interesting car though. Could look good with some proper details.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Torchie
    Participant

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/check-out-this-auction-tomorrow-in-ohio.1084728/#post-12295873

Here is a link that talks price. But still no history

I agree with Rik about it being a “Newer” build. I tried to see the fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror but didn’t see any.    LOL   🙂

The link also claims that the one next to it sold for $900. If it’s the pink GM? I like it better.

Torchie

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.