Custom Car Chronicle

NEW features to the CCC-Forum

Home Forums CCC Forum NEW features to the CCC-Forum

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Thanks for trying Mike… I can see that it should just work for you.. and where it goes wrong.

Below is how your last try looked like, and I can see that there is to much info at the end. This is left in the pop up box where it should be automatically deleted.

The second line is how it should look like (when viewed in the Text mode.)

Please give it another try and make sure that you follow the next instructions. For some reason it looks like the auto filled http:// in the pop up box gets deselected the moment you past your photo url in there. So you might have to manually delete it before you paste it… If you get the pop up window (in mac) the http:// should be blue (or the select color) if you then past your url, it should be replace. Not sure why it does not do that on your computer.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

mike sutton
    Participant

holy crap it worked!

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

YEAH!

mike sutton
    Participant

ok rik, i manually deleted what was already in the box and it worked. this has been driving me crazy! thanks for the help, sorry it took so many times.

Ian Gibbons
    Participant

Just a heads up Photobucket has recently changed their policies and you can no longer link pictures to a website without paying for an upgraded account.

mike sutton
    Participant

Kyle Connole
    Participant

Hey, how come I can’t figure out how to get to my profile page to edit avatar, send Pm’s, etc?

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Hi Kyle,

Are you using a computer of on your phone?

On the computer you should be able to just click your orange avatar replacement image to get to your Profile page, or all the way on the top right where it says “Howdy Kyle Connole” hover that with your mouse and you get a pop up menu with all the options.

Let me know if you need more help.

Kyle Connole
    Participant

Rik,

I’m on my computer, a Mac.  I don’t have anything in the top right corner besides a search bar.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.