Custom Car Chronicle

NEW features to the CCC-Forum

Home Forums CCC Forum NEW features to the CCC-Forum

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,

I added some new features to the CCC-Forum. You should now be able to upload full size images to the Forum without having the thumbnail, and it also gives you some better editing options.

I added two screen shots below to show how it works. Linked images from Fotki, Photobucket, Flickr or other places still work basically the same. The copied url needs to be copied in the box with the small camera. (see screen shot)

Hope it will work out as good as it looks to be. Please let me know if you are having any problems with it.

Merry Christmas.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Quentin Hall
    Participant

Testing testing. One, two. ONE, TWO.

Quentin Hall
    Participant

Bugger. Didn’t work.Ā 

Quentin Hall
    Participant

Got it. Just need the thumbs up button again.

Okay.. Ā I’m trying this!

Jus' creepin' along..

I like this Rik! Ā No more need to upload a zillion images to Photobucket for a (re)build thread!

Dave

Jus' creepin' along..

mike sutton
    Participant

why can’t i load my pictures from photobucket?

mike sutton
    Participant

mike sutton
    Participant

i give up

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Mike, I explained what I did on your thread….

It appears that in the attempt you did a lot of info comes after the .jpg url. I’m not sure where that came from. But when I removed that I was able to add the picture you wanted to share… I have tried to find out how you tried to share the image, but non of the options I triedĀ replicated what you ended up with.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

I just found out that you most likely also just can open a photo you have on-line in a new window, then copy and past the url, and just past it in the text section. For me this worked and the image appeared right away. I did not have to use the “Image” button.

I’m giving this new plug in a few more days (perhaps a week or so) to see if everybody is able to make it work. Then I will buy the PRO version which has a few more options, including uploading multiple images at once. And it has more possibilities for me onĀ the backside, which is really necessary.

mike sutton
    Participant

is this working?

mike sutton
    Participant

ok rik, it works if i use the DIRECT link instead of the IMG link i always used in the past, but how do i post more than 1 photo at a time? i’ll admit i’m pretty much computer retarded so i’m sure i’m doing something wrong.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

You just repeat the process Mike.
    After you added one photo you enter return to get to the next line, than go back to Photobucket and repeat the process. Pretty much like before.

O soon will update this plugin.. and then it will be possible to upload multiple photos… But I’m not sure if this also works with photo’s that are already on other websites like Photobucket…I think then the photos still need to be done one by one… just like before.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

I have just uploaded the PRO version… and I’m experimenting with it right now. Giving me some bugs at the moment! Stay tuned.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.