Custom Car Chronicle

A-BOMBERS 2013… Picture thread.

Home Forums CCC Forum A-BOMBERS 2013… Picture thread.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Some more photos… this time from Hot Rod Kenny.. and I’m happy to see some more Custom Car photos from the show.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Palle Johansen arrived back home in Denmark a few hours ago… from his “eventful trip” to the A-Bombers.

He send some of his photos… and tomorrow we will show you more.

This was Palle’s view at 4:30 in the Morning on his way in his 1947 Cadillac from Denmark to Sweden.

Driving up to good friend Tim Kirkegaard and his 1939 Mercury with teardrop trailer…

Pitstop and time to take some photos. Tim’s ’39 Mercury, Palle’s ’47 Cadillac, both with tear drop trailers, and Palle’s ’51 Mercury… wow makes you wonder about the faces people must have had when they saw that passing by.

sled
    Participant

Rik,you made my day altought i feel a bid sad not not to be there in person to meet all Tim ,Wolf and all the custom friends there..
    was anciently waiting for someone to post up some pics of the event and geee…top quality as usual at the A-Bombers…my favorite meeting worldwide,no excuses!
    Lookin forward to see more pics of the line up…would love to ship my Mexicali Merc one day for the line up too..

Jeff Neppl
    Participant

Thanks for sharing these great pictures fellas,great looking show.Some real nice cars at this event by the looks of these shots.The photos pulling the trailers are unreal !! It is great to see the passion to make customs look like they did back in their heyday.I love that all of these cars had a correct stance,I think I only spotted a couple that were sitting in the grass.

Trevor Stevens
    Participant

Rik- thanks for sharing. Some really cool customs. Palle’s 47 caddy & Tim’s 39 mercury are so beautiful …

Paul Kelly
    Participant

What a great gathering of Customs and Rods.

Stefan Elebrink
    Participant

Thanks everyone for a good weekend. Nice cars and really good company.
    Palles Cadillac and Tims Mercury together with the Kustom Kampers are amazing.
    Would be nice to have one of those.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Here are some photos taken by Wolf Christiansson.

On the way up to the meeting

Andreas Aberg’s Panoramic inspired custom…

Miika’s Dodge from Finland

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

And some night photos taken by Palle Johansen

Ken Norrena
    Participant

wow that lineup photo with the Buick in the forground is GREAt!

Steve Boutte
    Participant

Yes! Great photos of what appears to have been a great time. I love those night time shots.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Couple more photos from Wolf.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Lots of very nice subtile and not so subtile details on this 1940 Buick taildragger…

Jeff Neppl
    Participant

These pictures are great to see.Thanks for sharing these real timewarp photos.I can see the spirit of the early 1950s is alive and well over there more then any other place I’ve seen in recent times.It is so nice to see people who really do care about that small time in Custom history all hanging out together. Cars with proper stances,tires,etc sure makes a huge difference when looking at photos.I wish I could attend this show someday,it looks legendary.

PalleJ
    Participant

Hi Jeff…you know i will pick you up at the airport right!!? next year…first weekend in August! you better put that in the calender!
    this was again a great weekend. more pics later…Thanks for putting them up Rik!
    -Palle

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.