Time to sell my 52 Chevy Sports Coupe Full Kustom.
Built 2017-2020 in traditional Custom Style.
Period Correct with no visible Parts newer than 1953.
Rebuilt 235cui Blue Flame with Rebuilt th350 Transmission and 73 Nova rear axle.
Only driven ~ 2300 Miles since finished.
Car has a static drop for that period Speedboat Stance. Triangulated 4 Link and Coilovers in the rear, dropped uprights + steering arms in the front.
Original frame with 3″ C notch.
Drum brakes all around with new dual Master Cylinder.
New Tank, New wiring, 12V conversion, working gauges (american Classic). New chrome. New paint (Chrysler Inca Gold Metallic).
Frame off Restauration!!
– 1952 Packard side Moldings
– 1952 Pontiac Rear Bumper with 52 Bumper Corners (front/rear)
– 1949 Chevy Licence guards- Chopped 3 inch in the front, 4 inch in the rear, slanted b pillars and rounded top door corners (Professional Top Chop done by Tristan Kustomizing in the Netherlands)
– one piece Hood with rounded corner
– 1952 Kaiser Frazer Taillights</p>
– molded 1953 Chevy Grill surround and Floating 53 Grillbar
– frenched Headlights
– handmade scoops with 53 Mercury trim
– Aftermarket Butterfly Steering Wheel with rare Original NOS horn knob
– new upholstered tuck n roll Style interior
(Headliner still should be done)
– Kustom Kraft Spotlights Dummy’s with Real Appleton 552 Handles
– Cadillac Sombrero Hubcaps
– American Classic Bias Look Radials 6.70-15
– 48 Lincoln door push buttons
Asking 65K EURO
Car is in Germany. Can help with shipping Worldwide.
<p style=”text-align: left</p>