Custom Car Chronicle

51 Chevy Hardtop full custom

Home Forums For Sale 51 Chevy Hardtop full custom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GrantMaclean
    Participant

SOLD!!!

The car has been chopped about 3.5″ .

Hand made shoebox ford style wind splitters with 54 Mercury lenses.

54 Pontiac rear bumper.

Shaved decklid.

The car has shortened 51 side trim and extended fender skirts.

Goodyear super cushions with 53 Caddy hubcaps.

It has a hand made grille opening with a 54 pontiac grille bar, dummy spots on the side.

Also rounded hood corners.

The interior isn’t perfect but doesn’t look too bad. It doesn’t have a headlining and needs all inside trims cut down.

The car runs a 216 3spd manual with a split exhaust manifold and straight pipes.

The car needs a little work and finishing off.

The previous owner re wired the car and made a mess, it all works but is very un tidy and unprofessional.

It also needs the side windows and frames cut, along with the windshield wipers.

As mentioned earlier it doesn’t have a hoodlining.

The paint work is not perfect but would come up really great with a de nib and buff.
    More photos of the car in progress can be seen HERE.

This is a really fun and reliable car, I’d love to keep it but I never drive it and need the money for the next custom.

I’m asking $47500 AUD but I am negotiable on that price.

Car is located in Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia

For any more information you can contact me on 0409572855 or message me on here or via Facebook.

Thanks for looking.

KingKustoms
    Participant

Beautiful kustom…one of the best chopped Chevies ever built. Quick calculation for US dollars lands that price around $36,271 and I’m sure you’d take $36,270. haha. Seems like a very fair price for such a killer car…really don’t think one could build it for that kind of money. Best of luck with the sale…looking forward to seeing your other projects come together πŸ™‚

Robert A. Radcliffe III
    King Kustoms

GrantMaclean
    Participant

SOLD!

KingKustoms
    Participant

I can’t believe it took that long to sell such a great looking kustom. The chop is perfect, tail lights are awesome, Pontiac rear bumper is fantastic…all this car really needs is a pair of Appletons and maaaybe the same-year Pontiac beltline trim with the little dip in it. Anyway, I hope you pat yourself on the back for building a beautiful kustom Chevy. Can’t wait to see what you do next πŸ™‚

Robert A. Radcliffe III
    King Kustoms

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.