Custom Car Chronicle

50 Lincoln grille

Home Forums CCC Forum 50 Lincoln grille

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brian Arcella
    Participant

<b>I have a question for you guys has anyone seen a 50 LincolnĀ grille used in a custom? I am always looking at stuff and came across one for what appears to be a decent price but haven’t been able to find one used in a custom, maybe thats a good thingĀ for me</b>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

If the price is right, then go for it. It is a nice piece, and has the perfect look, you can make it look good in your car for sure. I do not think I have seen it used before, on anything other than a ’50 Lincoln. I know that Barris used a 49 Lincoln grille on the tommy Thornburg 1947 Studebaker.. but that one is a bit different.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Brian Arcella
    Participant

Thanks Rik,

My first impression of it was ok now thats cool so I guess as they first impressions are lasting and yeah the price is right as well so I guess the custom gods are speaking to me….lol

Dave Tartaglia
    Participant

I popped a ’50 Lincoln grille in a Chevy and a Mercury to see what it would look like. Just a digital guess, since I don’t know the exact dimensions.DSCN0530

1951-Mercury-Custom- 01

Brian Arcella
    Participant

<b>Dave Tartaglia Awesome job, I suspect we have a winner! </b>

<b>The LincolnĀ grill looks great in the Merc surroundĀ and I think dimensionĀ wise your spot on as the tow cars are very similar in many ways</b>

Thanks again this is the best car place on the net

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.