Custom Car Chronicle

47 Cadillac Sedanette Custom SOLD

Home Forums For Sale 47 Cadillac Sedanette Custom SOLD

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

SOLD

Posting this for the owner and builder of this 1947 Cadillac Custom, Eric Reicheun

Caddy-Ad-01

This 1947 Cadillac Series 62 Club Coupe Sedanette is in very original condition. It has only had one repaint many years ago. I believe the upholstery is still original as well. The engine has never been out of the car.

I’ve spent $30,000 in parts and about 1000 hours in labor to dial it in to be a daily driver. I have mechanically restored everything and stabilized all the electronics. The car has an all new brake system and stops beautifully. I have rebuilt the entire front end and added dropped Springs and is aligned impeccably.

The stock rear suspension has been replaced with A triangulated four link and has QA-1 coil overs fully adjustable. Ride height can be set at any altitude from the ground. It has the stock rear end with 336 gearing,
    I replaced all bearings. I’ve mated a 700r4 transmission behind the flathead motor.

Engine has cyclone aluminum heads, Burrell dual intake manifold with two stock Stromberg carburetors. True dual exhaust system, an 8v alternator has been built inside the stock generator housing. Distributor has been rebuilt. Has a lifetime guarantee on the new water pump. Custom made four tube radiator. All other engine accessories are new.
    The car can cruise at 80 miles an hour and stays cool even in the worst heat.
    I have also had the stock radio converted to modern day unit with Bluetooth, you can stream music and answer your calls. It sounds beautiful.

The new lowered speed-boat stance gives the car that perfect late 40’s mild Custom Car look, which is enhanced with a set of Appleton Spotlights.

I am asking $50,000 obo SOLD!

The car is located in Sebastopol, California.

SOLD
    $50,000 obo

The car is located in Sebastopol, California.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.