Home Forums CCC Forum 41 Cadillac Carson Top Custom

This topic contains 160 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  PalleJ 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 151 through 161 (of 161 total)
  • Author

Doug Charter
    Participant

Hi….Have used the 4 door roof section for a profile so I can bend the roof bows to the correct shape..might have to lower the profile another inch…..I’m going to fit the seats back in the car make sure I have comfortable head room……I dont really want to cut seat   would create a lot of extra work when re trimming

m_IMG_4954m_IMG_4955

Quentin Hall
    Participant

Inspiring Doug, you should be proud of your tenacity in the face of adversity. Few have the talent or drive to keep at it.

Tony
    Participant

That top shape looks like it will be nice.

Doug Charter
    Participant

Hi …. Exciting news…..another 41 is on the move to Australia…….and part of my family……

Doug Charter
    Participant

Hi  Tony…..There is a lot of stand back and looking ….is that OK  …no I’ll cut a bit more…shift this back ..no put it back where it was  …its to cold out here I’ll have a look later..but it will come out OK hopefully..

There will be another here very soon so I will get a better  under standing how it looks and is built……

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Hi …. Exciting news…..another 41 is on the move to Australia…….and part of my family……

I knew Doug… but I was asked not to mention it to you… Ha Ha… this will be so great!

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Quentin Hall
    Participant

Can you stop being so cryptic and tell us what’s the story.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

THIS one Quentin.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Quentin Hall
    Participant

Doug, Is your family member blonde, buxom 32, no kids, independently wealthy and looking for a new boyfriend?

Doug Charter
    Participant

Hi  Q……..No

PalleJ
    Participant

i love your work Doug. and the top is going to be real nice. one of the few subjects where round and fat are the best.
    congrats to your family with the fantastic 41. i was wondering why nobody grabbed that car.
    dont mind Q…i send him several suggestions of nice blonde 200+ pounds Scandinavin girls that where ready for export, but it seems like he is not really into blondes..
    have a nice weekend…palle

Viewing 11 posts - 151 through 161 (of 161 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.