Custom Car Chronicle

4 to 2 door

Home Forums CCC Forum 4 to 2 door

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

Guy’s been banned. For the second time apparently.

Torchie
    Participant

I never trash another persons work. We all have different ideas on what’s “Acceptable.” I prefer to think that any one that tackles this sort of thing is doing the best they know how. And more importantly , learning so the next one they do is better. I’m sure that there are times that people on this site have looked at my welds and made a comment or two. (hopefully, just to themselves.) In the words of the immortal Isley Brothers. “It’s your thing. Do what you want to do.” Peace. Torchie

I agree up until the point that you start charging people for the work which this guy is. It makes me laugh that so many on that post are saying what great work it is but they would be the same ones ripping someone about the hack job someone had done to the car if they had bought the finished car and torn into it and had discovered what he is showing.

Agreed Ian.

That’s why I never do work for anybody else. LOL

Truthfully though.

We have all seen some “pro ” jobs that look like this or worse.

Torchie

bob tindale
    Participant

Quite a judgemental crowd here. Not my kind of workmanship but if he got banned from the hamb over it it should be a badge of honour based on some of the crap on that site.

Tony
    Participant

He got banned for ripping people off in the classifieds.

Tony
    Participant

Rik, please delete this thread.

bob tindale
    Participant

‘Banning’ justified.

Joe
    Participant

If you look at my posts here, I did a step by step doing a 4 door Lincoln sedan, into a 2 door hardtop. While not the esiest task, it’s pretty straight forward.

Can you point me to that post? I think that feature has been disabled. I’d love to see your process.

mark wojcik
    Participant

Joe: sorry, I didn’t realize i didn’t put up a thread here, I post on a few sites. Here’s most of the build, on the HAMB:

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/2-lincolns-into-1-cool-custom.1200602/#post-13759341

I probably have more pics on my Facebook page, under Customs by Flash. Any questions, just ask!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.