Custom Car Chronicle

2020 Flatlands Motorama Show

Home Forums CCC Forum 2020 Flatlands Motorama Show

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

The Second Annual Flatlands Motorrama show is around the corner. A few more weeks then Europe’s biggest indoor Period Custom Car, Hot Rod and Bike Event will take place at the Autotron in Rosmalen the Netherlands.

Make sure you mark the weekend of April 4-5 in your Calendar, you do not want to miss this event. I went there last year and I was totally flabbergasted with the amount and quality of the cars attending.

Miles Sherlock, one of the organizers has started to share a few of the cars that will be attending the event.
    I will add them to this post, and after the show I will adding photos from the event.

Hope to see you there.

flakeandflames_80642997_1769662953169334_4007554913587770190_n

Chico Caddy will be bringing his beautiful 1940 Cadillac Coupe from Germany.

chico_caddy_68936658_519717275526795_4721867420142556985_n (2)

Palle Johansen will be bringing the Jack Stewart Ford in white primer, just as how Jack Stewart drove it in 1950 from Denmark.

IG-Motorama-Jack-Stewart-Ford-01

Johannes from Hannover will bring his Dodge Coupe.

36-Dodge-Motorama

The Kandy Devil Chevrolet was at the GNRS in California a year ago, but has been returned to the Netherlands were it was build, and will be at the Rosmalen Show in April.

Candy-Devil

Miles Sherlock is working hard to get his ’40 Ford Sedan Custom done in time…. he will make it!

Miles Sherlock-40-Ford-Front-01

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

HERE is a link to last years event. The show was totally awesome, and this year will be even better.

Flatlands Motorama Show 2019

Janne Kutja
    Participant

How is this event? Is it going to happen?

Now on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/kutjadesign/

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

No, sadly it was just CANCELED

“It is with the heaviest of hearts that we have to announce the cancellation of The Flatlands Motorama next month. Because of the high risks involved health wise, the limits being imposed on travel and the banning of events with a high attendance we have had to make this choice in conjunction with a decision from the Autotron. We are all truly sorry and hope to arrange a date maybe later in the year when hopefully this awful pandemic has been controlled.

Stay safe…the Flatlands team.”

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

63BB4E56-B2B7-4332-89ED-C232EAFAAE85

Janne Kutja
    Participant

Same here in Finland every over 500people event is cancelled.

Now on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/kutjadesign/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.