Custom Car Chronicle

2017 Custom Car Revival Indianapolis

Home Forums CCC Forum 2017 Custom Car Revival Indianapolis

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Dave, DrDave took some photos of the bugs on your Merc… He send me his photos. Here are two of them (a third one I cropped so you can see the bugs better.)
    So cool you took it on the road trip…

I will email you the larger photos tomorrow.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Larry Pointer
    Participant

Comforting to know the last thing that went through their little minds was your beautiful Merc!

Thank you Rik & Dr. Dave!  I was really asleep not getting those pics.  Looks like a hundred of those suckers for every mile driven!  Lol.

Comforting to know the last thing that went through their little minds was your beautiful Merc!

Heh, heh.  Thanks Larry!

The drive freed the nut holding the licence bracket on – wire ties saved the day, and loosened the passenger spot.  Other than a litre (about a quart) of oil the car ran and held together like a champ!  3,300 miles all told – proud of that!

Dave

Jus' creepin' along..

David
    Participant

Sorry Dave…just now seeing your post. Looks like Rik has you taken care of though. I saw those bugs and said to myself, it will make a cool pic with the bugs than waking to take pics until after they were washed off. So cool to see a custom driven so far. I prefer to drive mine, but unfortunately this year, a trailer was the way I had to go. I was quite jealous of your “mess.” 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.