Custom Car Chronicle

1950 radical custom Studebaker Truck

Home Forums CCC Forum 1950 radical custom Studebaker Truck

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gus Pratt
    Participant

This truck showed up on eBay back in March.  I was the buyer, and have been enjoying it immensely.  The Motor Trend website shows the Classic Trucks feature, and talks about the truck having originally been feature in a magazine in 1963.  I’ve been trying to locate the 1963 magazine.  I have other magazines that it has been feature it like 2006 Kustoms Illustrate, and the Classic Trucks feature.  I’d like to add the original 1963 magazine to my collection.  Does anyone know what early magazine it was in?

1950 Studebaker Pickup Truck – Stude With A ‘Jude (motortrend.com)

Gus Pratt
    Participant
    Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Hello Gus,

I can’t help you on the magazine, don’t think I have it in my collection, at least I can’t remember ever seeing it in any of mine. But perhaps you can ask Dave Pareso, he restored the car. Perhaps he knows. You can reach him on Facebook

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Russ McLean
    Participant

when we are alone We will be able to เข้าเล่นJoker recognize a variety of things that have it all. Because our lives, it has to face many things ever. that we are alone It teaches us a lot of different things. It makes us remember the value of things a lot. and we will be able to recognize the value of those things that we have done How much will it affect us and how important it is to us? When we are alone, it becomes more lonely, sadder than we think. If you haven’t been here before It’s like in this world there is no one but you. And no one cares about you, that’s true cruelty. of being all alone

SPAM? – Just joined.

1962 Volvo PV544 mild custom. A 55 year old dream come true - with much help from Smooth Engineering in Phoenix, AZ (Many thanks to Ed Smoot).
    Still trying to navigate this site.

I am the frequently deleted TrailerTrashToo on the HAMB, a little nervous if I am "on-topic" here.

Tony
    Participant

SPAM? – Just joined.

Total SPAM.

Rik Hoving
    Keymaster

Sorry about the SPAM… missed that one.

It’s gone now.

Enjoy the beauty of Customizing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.